Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
@igotnopicks  
Because nothing screams DnD like brain dead robo companions who blunder into traps, get hooked on scenery and regurgitate 5 lines of dialogue.

Theyre not companions. They’re dress up dolls and punching bags.

Nothing screams DnD like 0 attributes, static quests and a world the size of a few football fields.
Background Pony #6F1D
The only thing you need to play DnD is a dungeon master and a player, and you can have a damn good time doing it.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
RNG is DnD. Its the crux around which the entire game pivots. A quest book is great to start with but you dont get to the meat of the game untill the DM creates his own quest, litters it with monsters and traps and you have to improvise your way out.

Skyrim is good. Its nothing like DnD. Daggerfall is. Everyone of its features and mechanics could come straight from a source book and thats what some prefer. Its a preference thing, not about which one is better.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The only thing Daggerfall lacks is an allignment system.

I heard thats being removed from future DND editions though. Sigh.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
After playing DbD for like 6 months now and really getting into the nitty gritty of it, I am surprised to find myself wondering if there’s a Jimquisition on the way for it.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
You know that guy in DbD who always disconnects before the killer can hook him, depriving the killer of his satisfaction and leaving his teammates at a disadvantage?

Thats me. They’re all me. Hahaha.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide