Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@igotnopicks

Nope! The last Super Mario I played was Super Mario World on the SNES in the 90s. And I once started Super Mario Galaxy on the WII, but never played to the end. Super Mario Sunshine escaped me because a good friend of mine borrowed my GameCube back then, but never brought it back. And although I am quite a console fan, I mostly play on the PC.

And then such time killers like WoW, Hearts of Iron IV and pretty much every Total War game that’s ever made. ;-)

At most, I hear Super Mario Sunshine repeatedly in podcasts or episodes of Game Two (a well-known German show for gamers). Well, you just can’t have played everything. Leider! (^ _ ^)
Background Pony #9CF9
>Microsoft owns Bethesda  
>One day, gaming will be like TV/film, where the vast majority of companies and IPs are owned by a handful of media giants
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’m just tired of people saying Fall Guys is dead. Twitch views don’t dictate a game’s health. Besides, season 2 will be out next week and the numbers will rise again. I assume most people are max level and just waiting. I am and only get on to grind Kudos and buy shit from rotation.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@icey wicey 1517  
Because they’re trying to push some stupid rivalry with Among Us (even though I think most people like the crossover for the colorful and vaguely bean-shaped characters) and it’s not in the top ten on Twitch or something. I don’t know. Season 2 is about a week out which should bring people back.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Something I wish Fall Guys would have is a practice mode, where you can play any game you want with bots.

Also an expanded store. Not really a fan of having to wait an entire day for items to change.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #F90F  
Same, I love SM64 & SMG, but sense “Sunshine” is one of the few Mario games I don’t own, (rented it back in the GameCube days) it was probably one of the main sales for me, sense it’s been so long sense I’ve played it.

I always love that one cinematic scene where you get to see Shadow Mario clearly for the first time, with creepy red glowing eyes, and hear a brief electric-guitar riff of the classic “Underground” SMB theme’s first few notes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide