Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Cyborg_pony
Look, Mario punching is like seeing Kirby use a gun. It’s awkward no matter how you look at it.

full  
You tried to run me through. Hold on! Think again, don’t you know what you’re starting?

Also in Galaxy Mario has the spin attack which is still punching in a way since fits are used.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Microsoft is really reaching Disney levels of acquisitions and monopolization if they’re gonna start buying out entire companies
shinigamiPeter

One of the big electronics shops in my country is in the middle of its September sale, and they put out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX and Pokemon Shield (not Sword tho) for 25$ each. Not only will that finally be an opportunity for me to give that game a fair chance (after all the bad rep it got, there was no way I was buying it full price…so, knowing Nintendo, that would be never outside of second hand), but I’m almost tempted to buy a couple and sell them on ebay or something.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

This will really hit Sony, losing out on future fallout and tes titles right at the launch of a new generation will mean allot more people moving to xbox, though it’s possible starfield of TES6 will still come out,

this also raises the question though if Bethesda was just bought outright though sheer scope of the offer or if it was struggling due to the nature of it’s games just costing to much to recoup without aggressive post release monetization when sold for 60$,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide