Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Never really noticed how much the NPCs treat Mario like shit in Sunshine if you talk to a lot of them.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@rdibp  
@igotnopicks  
They get nicer as the game progresses.

It’s funny to think Sunshine’s plot involves Mario, one of the friendliest, and nicest game characters ever getting busted/framed for crimes he didn’t commit.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I use to rent a gamecube every fortnight back in 2002 just so I could play sunshine, rogue squadron and the RE1 remake. Good memories.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
It’s funny the GameCube is considered a “failed” console, (which surprisingly isn’t true, because it still made profits, even when the console’s price was cut to $99. as they were cheaper to make then it’s low MSRP, and has many million seller games, and it was only marginally behind the X-Box & PS2) but it till has many beloved classics. Including what some still consider the best SSB game, or the SSB game that made the series what it is today.

I remember games like Luigi’s Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, and Zelda: Windwaker got crap when they first came out, now they’re considered classics.

I also kinda like how the GameCube had a more unique console design, seeing as Wii & WiiU (and a docked Switch to some extent) basically look like every other rival modern game system made. I kinda miss the old distinct console designs old systems like the NES, Famicom, or Sega systems used to have.  
Nowadays, every console looks like a standing computer tower.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide