Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Goku Black  
PC gaming isn’t much my thing, and I’m not geeky enough to know how to build/upgrade/customize computers, plus all my computers have been cheap, underpowered, and every single one broke down. I haven’t had as much bad luck with consoles, (heck I have an NES that still works) so those are more my thing, and I prefer Nintendo ones, as well.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I bet this is one of them character customization game that lets you choose yer house, pimp yer broom, craft your wand, and will see you become the strongest Hokage or something.
Looks good ngl.
If it be like “Mass Effect but in the Wizarding World” then I’m game. Romance options available right? RIGHT? Or maybe not, considering the characters are teens, so it gonna be hella weird.
Weird for teh players I mean, considering Potter who gonna play the game on the PS5 are easily in their early twenties at their youngest.

Sounds/looks right up my alley.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
You haven’t seen the internet if you think teens hooking up is that weird.
No no. I mean the players. The game appeals mostly to established HP fans, who are at their twenties at the youngest. But this Harry Potter game will have your chara be a teenager. Which means you’ll be roleplaying as teenager.

Also teens hooking up isn’t weird for me. I watch Anime. I even watched a scene where a teenage girl, stuck in a virtual world, was subject to actual sexual harassment (I won’t say which Anime).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Also teens hooking up isn’t weird for me. I watch Anime. I even watched a scene where a teenage girl, stuck in a virtual world, was subject to actual sexual harassment (I won’t say which Anime).

Not sure if proud or not proud that I know which one you’re talking about.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
Me too. I can’t wait to use Air-Bending on them Dementors and show them why I’m destined to be the strongest Kazekage.

I will also have a brand of sacrifice on my neck that stings whenever Sauron’s goons are near.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User

It was SAO, wasn’t it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I mean, i still remember people hooking up when i was an actual teen.

But then again, i live within spitting distance of suburbia.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@igotnopicks It was SAO. Btw persona 5 is also be a creepfest when you consider Kamoshida. holy fuck that guy.  
Also let’s drop the teenage hooking up thing. I mean, it happens. it isn’t weird. And adult roleplaying as a teenager hooking up with fictional teenage waifu is also not weird. nobody should look too deep into it, lest they find what’s in that depth looking back at them.

I’d rather talk about the new Harry Potter game and what it may be. It could be an open world set in a school a la Bully, or a game like Persona 5, which puts you in either School Mode or Adventuring Mode. I mean you’re stil a student, after all.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I left off a six while tinkering with ram allocation and ended up allowing a game to only use 1ish gigs of ram instead of the 16gigs I had intended.
Background Pony #30CB
The 3ds production has been officially discontinued. And so even this one ended is life cycle.

You know, for years I’ve been defeating this system’s lineup, and I always felt it was really underappreciated. And then recentely, I revisited the Game Boy Advance’s lineup and… I never realized how colossal the library of that console was. Other than having plenty of SNES ports (some well done, some not so much), it also had:

-A lot of great esponente from great Nintendo franchises like Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, F-Zero and Metroid;  
-Some Mario offre chat saw their debut on the machine (Mario & Luigi and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong) plus a couple of unique sport spin-off (the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf games on GBA had some RPG stuff, which was never used again in subsequent entries);  
-Plenty of hidden gems from Nintendo like Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Kururin, Drill Dozer and Mother 3 (granted, this one unless you’re japanese can be played only via emulator with a patched rom, since Nintendo never ported the game overseas. Some rumors say that they planned to do it with the Wii U virtual console, but they were afraid to take the risk because some aspect of the game that could have lead to controversy. Mh. Corwards);  
And also a ton of good stuff from the third parties like Castlevania, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, Gunstar Super Heroes, Astro Boy, and more.

Upon realizing how big and varied the GBA’s library was I understood that the 3ds’ one was like… a shadow of that one. Don’t get me wrong: it had plenty of amazing games (not to mention it also had Kid Icarus Uprising, which still remains my personal favorite videogame of all time), but let’s be honest, in comparison to the GBA, it just doesn’t stand a chance.
Background Pony #30CB
Wooow. That was really unexpected. A new mainline Monster Hunter (plus a spin-off as well) is coming to Switch next year. Plus, Ori 2 just shadowdropped on the E-shop right now. Didn’t really see that coming, the third parties’ support on Switch is great (and I still don’t understand why Micfosoft is releasing their own games on the console of a competitor… then again, they let Sakurai adding Banjo-Kazooie in Smash so I shouldn’t be surprised).
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
I expected to see rocks due to how much the fanbase hates Charizard.

@Mikey  
Looks interesting but probably not my thing.Then there’s the internet slapfights regarding the serie’s creator which is what it’ll be know for in the long run RIP

I can’t recall how well the 3d Harry Potter games were after 2 and 3 were received. All I ever see is praise for the handhelds and memes about the graphics for the first 3d game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide