Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #30CB
Looks like Sony is gonna monopolize the market. Yet again. Welp, I guess I just to hide my passion for videogames from all of my future friends, and pretend to not being into the thing. Nobody will accept me if they find out I like Nintendo's old games and not Sony's modern one. I just don't want anymore troubles only because I like something people don't and vice versa… Sometimes silence it's the best solution…
NitroFury
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Mindset
PS5 Prices has been revealed…

So the PS5 is going to be release on November 12 for the US, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea and November 19 Worldwide.
Meanlucario
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@NitroFury
Considering the state of the world, I think that Sony is releasing this at a bad time at a higher price than should be acceptable. Or maybe they see how depressed people are as an opportunity.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Lemonade - Mad
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

Site Moderator
Undead inside
I have no interest in either PS5 or Xbox's inability to name things. Nothing upcoming I want enough to spend $500 on, never wanted an Xbox ever anyway, and I'd rather just stick with what I have right now.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Brand new animal
@Goku Black
Kinda surprising to see somebody say that, because all over the internet, I always see people saying they're "Done with Nintendo" instead for whatever reason.
(Heck, I remember seeing a DA artist I liked, ranting he's done with them, because of his hatred of "motion-control games," and ironically he seems unaware most WiiU & Switch games don't require motion-controls.)

Though, frankly, I'd rather have a Switch then a PS5, even if technically the Switch is probably halfway through it's lifespan.
Goku Black
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beau Skunky
Just to be clear, by "non-Nintendo" consoles, I'm referring to PlayStation and Xbox.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my Switch, more so than my Xbox One (which I use primarily as a Blu-ray player these days.) Nintendo does often have better exclusives than Soyny Sony and Macrohard Microsoft, and I'll continue to invest in Nintendo consoles as long as they deliver superior exclusives.

PC gaming is far more enjoyable than consoles, anyway. You can either build one yourself out of new and/or used parts or get a pre-built at Best Buy, Amazon or eBay. Either way, it will typically surpass what the PS4 and Xbox One can do, even their "4K" variants (depending on your budget, of course.)
Sparx

#044 Strong Spirit
I still need to acquire a means to play some older generation games. So give me a few years before I catch up ;/
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

YUMYAN OWNS YOU ALL!
Casual reminder that anyone who puts leveling mechanics in PVP and doesn't ensure that they are accounted for by the matchmaker is a fucking asshole,
Red-Supernova
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Sparx
What's this? Another Capcom Vs. game or something else entirely? They were even smart enough to put in Mega Man as well!

@The Equestrian Zodiac
Nazuna's there! :D Also I know this question is more suited for the anime thread but I see that Senko (the fox girl above Tails) was also included. Is that anime worth watching? I've seen some clips and know that its in a similar vein to Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
tehwatever
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Yeah okay Harry Potter game.

I bet this is one of them character customization game that lets you choose yer house, pimp yer broom, craft your wand, and will see you become the strongest Hokage or something.
Looks good ngl.

If it be like "Mass Effect but in the Wizarding World" then I'm game. Romance options available right? RIGHT? Or maybe not, considering the characters are teens, so it gonna be hella weird.

Weird for teh players I mean, considering Potter fans who gonna play the game on the PS5 are easily in their early twenties at their youngest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Commissions, YCH, and Adopts!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~