Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #30CB
Looks like Sony is gonna monopolize the market. Yet again. Welp, I guess I just to hide my passion for videogames from all of my future friends, and pretend to not being into the thing. Nobody will accept me if they find out I like Nintendo’s old games and not Sony’s modern one. I just don’t want anymore troubles only because I like something people don’t and vice versa… Sometimes silence it’s the best solution…
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
PS5 Prices has been revealed…
full

So the PS5 is going to be release on November 12 for the US, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea and November 19 Worldwide.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Considering the state of the world, I think that Sony is releasing this at a bad time at a higher price than should be acceptable. Or maybe they see how depressed people are as an opportunity.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Demon’s Souls Remake is coming to PC. (And other consoles after timed exclusivity on PS5)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I have no interest in either PS5 or Xbox’s inability to name things. Nothing upcoming I want enough to spend $500 on, never wanted an Xbox ever anyway, and I’d rather just stick with what I have right now.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Goku Black  
Kinda surprising to see somebody say that, because all over the internet, I always see people saying they’re “Done with Nintendo” instead for whatever reason.  
(Heck, I remember seeing a DA artist I liked, ranting he’s done with them, because of his hatred of “motion-control games,” and ironically he seems unaware most WiiU & Switch games don’t require motion-controls.)

Though, frankly, I’d rather have a Switch then a PS5, even if technically the Switch is probably halfway through it’s lifespan.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beau Skunky  
Just to be clear, by “non-Nintendo” consoles, I’m referring to PlayStation and Xbox.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy my Switch, more so than my Xbox One (which I use primarily as a Blu-ray player these days.) Nintendo does often have better exclusives than Soyny Sony and Macrohard Microsoft, and I’ll continue to invest in Nintendo consoles as long as they deliver superior exclusives.

PC gaming is far more enjoyable than consoles, anyway. You can either build one yourself out of new and/or used parts or get a pre-built at Best Buy, Amazon or eBay. Either way, it will typically surpass what the PS4 and Xbox One can do, even their “4K” variants (depending on your budget, of course.)
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
I still need to acquire a means to play some older generation games. So give me a few years before I catch up ;/
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Casual reminder that anyone who puts leveling mechanics in PVP and doesn’t ensure that they are accounted for by the matchmaker is a fucking asshole,
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Sparx  
What’s this? Another Capcom Vs. game or something else entirely? They were even smart enough to put in Mega Man as well!

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Nazuna’s there! :D Also I know this question is more suited for the anime thread but I see that Senko (the fox girl above Tails) was also included. Is that anime worth watching? I’ve seen some clips and know that its in a similar vein to Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Yeah okay Harry Potter game.

I bet this is one of them character customization game that lets you choose yer house, pimp yer broom, craft your wand, and will see you become the strongest Hokage or something.  
Looks good ngl.

If it be like “Mass Effect but in the Wizarding World” then I’m game. Romance options available right? RIGHT? Or maybe not, considering the characters are teens, so it gonna be hella weird.

Weird for teh players I mean, considering Potter fans who gonna play the game on the PS5 are easily in their early twenties at their youngest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide