Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
Other countries had similar tales & folklore about foxes, even North America oftentimes treats foxes as cunning, or heroic characters. (Though, sometimes villainous too.)

In fact, ironically, the Nintendo “Star Fox” series is more popular in America then Japan. (Which is unfortunately part of the reason it rarely gets new games.) Though, it still has some nods to Japanese fox/kitsune folklore, and even Fox McCloud’s recent designs look similar to a kitsune mask, or statue, especially in SSB.

According to DYKG, Slippy Toad (the “joke” character) was actually considered for the SSB series, but Falco Lombardi was chosen instead.  
…I honestly wouldn’t mind him. lol (Though, most fans would prefer Krystal.)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So the BadAssasaurus might be the single most bullshit fight in all of borderlands 2, but i finally managed to beat it.

Piston himself of course was piss easy, with or without comparison.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Been revisiting Dragon Age stuff and I’m reminded of how Anime Fenris is. Even his voice sounds like what you’d expect from a dubbed anime character.

full

He’s full of EDGE, has got a sad backstory, wields a giant sword, is atheist, smoldering, brooding, handsome, lean, and his humor is dry, but is actually a kind soul; he just doesn’t know how to express it.

Half the time I’m like “Fenris you’re in the WRONG GENRE my elf brother! Were you in any other JRPGs or shounen anime you woulda been made MC or at least MC’s Rival!”
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Too bad, people always complain/hate on those… After the nice SMB anniversary direct we got, they can’t complain too much, and sometimes the Partner Directs have cool stuff. Hope it has the new “Pocky & Rocky.”

Also, frankly gamers need to give new Indie or third-party games a chance.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@NitroFury  
Yeah, it’s especially annoying that some official wireless controllers cost as much, or more then a game does.

And the “Classic” style controllers are honestly not much different from controllers from the last generation, so they might as well start making newer consoles backwards-compatible. (Backwards compatibility is definitely one thing the WiiU & 3DS had over the Switch.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide