Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Now that I’ve beaten it, I can say that I think I like Paper Mario The Origami King more than Super Paper Mario.

Sure SPM has the better story, better writing, better characters, but I have more gameplay annoyances with that game than I did with Origami King. It was just a joy from start to finish.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Silent_Witness  
There’s kinda a learning curve to some opponents, but figuring out ways to beat them, or their weaknesses is actually part of the fun of the Punch-Out series. So keep trying.

Only one I ever beaten though was the SNES one.

@igotnopicks  
Kinda prefer TYD’s story personally.

I thought SPM’s more platformer style mixed with RPG elements gameplay wasn’t bad though, it was the closest thing we have to a “Metroidvania” Mario game. Admittedly, perhaps it’s difficulty is too easy though, aside from a few moments/bosses.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
I kind of wish more games could be released, like the TMNT acrade games of course but also the NES ones, or Bucky O’Hare and Metamorphic force.

There’s such a bevy of good games that’ll probably be lost to the eather of time.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
Agreed, but sadly licensing costs, (especially for a “dead franchise” like Bucky) might be too high to sell on the Eshop, and/or other online digital stores.

Arcade1UP did release TMNT & Turtles in Time on an arcade unit, but it’s expensive. Luckily, I hear they are making cheaper alternatives, like TV plug-in devices, and mini Colecovision-style handhelds.  
I do agree the other NES TMNT games, and such deserve rereleases too. Even James Rolf admitted recently, despite his AVGN character’s review, he actually likes TMNT for NES.  
Truthfully, I do too. (Even have the Wii version.)
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
The TMNT one is not more expensive then the other Mini-Arcades. Most seem to go around $640.

What’ll definitely make them is if Games could be replaced and install other classics which has probably already happened.

It’d love a 1943 and sequels Cabinet. :3
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
I’m still here and Skyrim, while not a bad game, is still a worse RPG experience then Daggerfall, Morrowind or Oblivion you skooma sucking son of a Hagwitch.

Lots of IRL stuff is keeping me busy. If things go my way I’ll be in the police academy by Christmas.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I started up Skyrim again and managed to make it past Helgen before getting bored on the way to Bleak Falls Borrow. This game has lost all magic.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@OldMangyMutt  
It’s almost 10 years old. The honeymoon is long over. Of course you can’t get into it like you use too, especially if you’ve already finished it a few times over the years.

I tried to play Dragon age origins but got bored halfway through ostagar. Its a great game and I wanted to feel the way I did when I first played it but it didn’t happen.

Try some new stuff or find some old stuff you never played.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Terminal Red  
Honestly, I think that Skyrim has more RPG elements than Oblivion. At least in Skyrim you can choose to destroy the Dark Brotherhood instead of joining them.

And good luck with that.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@NitroFury  
Poor Coco.

@igotnopicks  
I still prefer TYD’s story, but SPM had cool characters, and more unique area/character/boss designs. Though, honestly I wasn’t too big on that kinda corny romantic plot-twist, and kinda figured out what was going to happen with the “villain.“

@Cyborg_pony  
Really? Arcade1UP TMNT cabinets usually retail for $400. (Still kinda pricey though, but admittedly much cheaper then the buying an original huge old used cabinet) Sometimes they go down during the Black Friday week. I once saw a “Final Fight” Arcade1up cabinet (that has 1943 included, I believe) for only $100. once.

I think some gamers are already putting new divices, and such in their Arcade1UP cabinets, (to have more games in them) or even making customized cabinet art to put on them, and such.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky  
I think Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is a better game. The Thousand Year Door’s story is very basic Mario story. Peach has been kidnapped and it’s up to you to save her on an island with people dressed in weird costumes.

Just overall a better game. Super is a better story even with the corny romantic stuff and the predictiblity of the ‘villain’.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide