Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #A9C2
The main problem I have with chain of memories is not the enemy cards, but rather how slights were rather easily depleted even when they weren’t premium cards. WHY? The wishing reload card supply is fine, but having it increase up to a maximum count of 3 made it somewhat tedious.
Background Pony #F7D3
The Mario vs. Minecraft Dorkly video had a moment where Steve says that no Mario game has come close to selling as well as Minecraft.

I mean, Minecraft is multi-platform, Mario is Nintendo consoles. Are we gonna act like Mario wouldn’t sell just as much, if not more than Minecraft if it were multiplatform?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
After the game let me start the quest to talk a kid out of becoming a vampire, I went to the Drethan Ancestral Tomb to get a great ring and started the Ald’ruhn Mage Guild questline. I’m at the point where I’m to find Huleen’s hut.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Finally finished up the 12 Brothersisterpon quest in Xeno 2, now to finish up the development of a couple more places, finish Sheba’s blade quest, get all the deeds to the stores and I might end up going into New Game +.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Alright, I’ve finished watching the cutscenes to Re:Chain of Memories. Next up, Kingdom Hearts 2.

And yes, I will be playing the game.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Penguin Dragneel  
Why are you watching the cutscenes before playing the games? 0.o

Also I say you should watch KH 2’s while playing it. It’s considered the best out of all of them. (Due to the battle system)
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I played some Halo with my cousin since our friend who we play Borderlands with had a problem with them pluming all of a sudden.

@icey wicey 1517  
Reading their backstory, they just walked into the fog, their leader while burying the body and the other three afterwards.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #F7D3  
@[Ω]  
I think Super Mario 3 still holds the record for highest selling single-console, non-bundled game, I’m not sure.

A li’l late, but I recently became a Minecraft fan earlier this year. I wouldn’t mind Steve, and Alex as Mii Sworder costumes in SSBU. (Let’s face it, Western characters rarely make it into the SSB series.)
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Whoever these programmers are I would like to personally beat them into a coma.
People are doing dumb stuff because their video games are garbage and there’s blood on their hands, it’s gonna be a warm day in Hell if I meet these people.

Let me elaborate on what I said earlier.

For those of us who just want to enjoy the game, namely having poor vision and are stuck at home, the game will begin to bully you for having too much fun.

We should go back to lower quality graphics! Why? Because those “superior graphics” come at a price, and whoever busted their wrists want to get paid.

With less data used on graphics we can exploit today’s advanced technology. So we’ll have a bigger world with more items, more actions and more activity, all at the measly cost of appearance.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
Here’s a question: is Freddy or Pyramid Head harder for the Entity to control? Freddy kills people through their dreams, but Pyramid Head is part of Silent Hill, which may be a similar thing as the Entity.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I kinda wish Nintendo would confirm if the Super Mario Collection rumors are true, or not, instead of giving us false hopes.

Sure “Pikmin 3 Deluxe” turned out true, but that doesn’t confirm other rumors are true, because that was kinda a given, because Nintendo has rereleased Pikmin 1&2 for the past several consoles. And fans have coincidentally predicted things before. (When SSBU coined the term “Echo fighters,” everybody knew Ken would be in, seeing as he’s one of gaming’s earliest “echo fighters.”)
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
full

Usually I like to play to have fun and let the survivors have fun too.

But I’ve had enough toxic red SWF survivors that anytime I see someone pulling that I go full sweaty tryhard.

@Meanlucario

Canonically, Freddy has no problem being subservient to demons and the supernatural, as long as said masters lets him indulge in his sadism. At the same time according to the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics, if Freddy can ditch his old masters for a ‘better deal’ with less oversight he will. Think Starscream.

Pyramid Head…might not even be real. And may not even be sentient (let alone sapient). What with how Silent Hill lore works PH is more or less a tulpa.

So to answer the question: of the 2 Pyramid Head might be more “loyal” - insomuch as a possibly mindless being can understand loyalty. They both have no problem playing ball with the Entity, but Freddy simply can’t be trusted in the long term.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide