Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Island Saver is a free, fun, educational game about banking, keeping the environment healthy, and the proper use of taxes, with gameplay squarely between Viva Pinata and Slime Rancher.

And it was made by a bank.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Got Final Fantasy V on my phone from the Square/Enix discount sale 50% off. I meant to get the SNES Final Fantasy 2 game, but I mistakenly thought it was 5, when it was actually FF4 in Japan. (For Americans FF4 was released as FF2 & FF6 was renamed FF3 on SuperNES. Confusing, eh?)  
Can’t complain, as it’s pretty good, and you get to ride a Chocobo at the beginning. I also like the Mode-7 style overworld map like FF6 had.

@Background Pony #D8DD  
ARMS needs more love.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
You’re dead to me.

Y’know, I was actually kinda disapointed SSBU didn’t have an ARMS character in the first place, but it’s nice we finally got Min-Min.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I did it. I FINALLY did it. I beat Kingdom Hearts.

Jesus Christ. Never have I both enjoyed and hated a game at the same time. The story was suprisingly good. Despite common belief, it didn’t feel needlessly complex or confusing. But the gameplay left a lot to be desired. 7.5/10

Full thoughts may come out soon.
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Penguin Dragneel

Because it’s the first one and therefore the world building is just getting cemented.

Waaaaaait for the rest of the games. TeamFourStar did a playthrough of everything KH so you can check the spin offs and handhelds there
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide