Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I’ve actually encountered a few of those in the game. A couple even follow me around trying to provoke a hit.

I’ve been afraid to touch them. We’re in the middle of a pandemic and I’m worried they might have something.
Background Pony #A9C2
I’ve been pondering the usually dismal-poor relationship between Nords and Argonians in the world of TES. They are only allowed in the docks of the cities. There’s been talk in fanart, fanfics and certain mods where they rise up and take over at least some areas of Skyrim. If the Argonians are so unsatisfied with their typical treatment in Skyrim, why not kiss that place goodbye and put more effort into the black marshlands aka Argonia or both that and search for resources at the island of Vvardenfell, Morrowind?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
While never played Dead by Daylight, I like to thing Jason Voorhees is not in the game for the simple reason that is impossible for the Entity to control him.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
There are killers a bit stronger than Jason in DbD. The real reason is that the Entity fears how many hoops will be required to get the license.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@[Ω]

Depends on how you define “control”.

Demogorgon is a literal beast, and yet Entity has managed to tame it enough to get it to hook survivors. Likewise, Kazan is content to savagely maul his victims to death, but his backstory doesn’t really indicate he’s the type to go sadistically drag a death out. And yet Entity has convinced him to bother with hooking survivors too. And on the other end of the spectrum we have Philip, who actually doesn’t want to be a killer but circumstances forced him to be one in order to protect innocents. Now Entity has him stalking and hooking survivors. And then there’s Freddy, the only in his home series who would be on par with Entity. He’s playing ball too, and if anything is being limited by Entity.

I don’t think getting Jason to play along would be exceptionally difficult for Entity.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
Speaking of the Wraith, I learn last month that DbD does promotional videos for events which shows a bit of a killer’s backstory, and the latest one was Wraith himself, showing the origins of his bell and his village being pillage by an army.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Yep. The latest tome event is focusing on Wraith and Hag and…a couple survivors. Nobody cares about them though so. The next chapter should drop in like 4 days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide