Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Pikmin 3 Deluxe got officially announced for Switch. Now just Super Mario 3d World is missing and then it will be like Wii U never existed.

Kinda unfair to say that, because the WiiU still has other good games for it, and frankly it could do some things the Switch can’t. (Like backwards compatibility, including using ALL Wii controllers, watch video aps, video chat, Miiverse, and use an internet browser.)

In fact, I remember alot of Switch fans were oddly bashing the WiiU, which is annoying, because the Switch wouldn’t of existed without it. (And in a way, it experimented with a second screen, and off-TV play.)  
I think the WiiU was honestly very neglected by gamer fans, and even developers themselves. I mean the GamePad’s built in touchscreen, microphone, and camera could’ve been ideal for online, and PC type games. So there was alot of missed potential with it.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I just need Xenoblade X and the Zelda remasters before I can finally retire the Wii U(SM3DW is all but guaranteed at this point)

@Beau Skunky  
The fact that Nintendo’s more or less ported all of the Wii U’s major games and the amount of games left can be counted on 1 hand. I think this is Nintendo’s way of admitting the console was a failure and wants to forget about it. Most, if not all the games being ported have been much more successful on the Switch vs the Wii U and really everyone just wants all of its best games to get a second chance
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Pikmin 3 Deluxe got officially announced for Switch. Now just Super Mario 3d World is missing and then it will be like Wii U never existed.
Kinda unfair to say that, because the WiiU still has other good games for it, and frankly it could do some things the Switch can’t. (Like backwards compatibility, including using ALL Wii controllers, watch video aps, video chat, Miiverse, and use an internet browser.)

RIP Miiverse.
Background Pony #1A22
@Kiryu-Chan

Wii U was a failure, but at least it had plenty of good games, so in order to not make them forgotten, Nintendo is just porting them on a more popular console, which all things considered, it’s a fair move.
Background Pony #1A22
Also… Xenoblade Chronicles DE and Clubhouse games surpassed the million of shifted copie in just two months. That’s quite huge for a couple of niche games….

Don’t you get the feeling that this is exactly why Nintendo is not announcing anything new lately? After Paper Mario, not counting the Pikmin 3 port, they haven’t announced anything, but I have the feeling that they’re not bothering about it, because they say “who cares of making more games, Switch already has plenty ones that sell like bread, so we’re getting the money regardless”. If that was the case it would be very deplorable from Nintendo because they’re being disrespectful toward the fans, and all the hate they get because of that has repercussion on the games’ reputation as well. I already said it: Nintendo is not playing fair lately, by not announcing anything of relevance for this long they’re being disrespectful toward both the fans AND their own games, which are getting a ton of crap because of that (like if getting ton of crap from the Sony fanboys online wasn’t enough…) even the older ones.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
I hate to say this, but beyond a certain point, that kind of starts being on you. If I’ve learned nothing else from playing video games for all these years, it’s that you should save compulsively at every given opportunity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide