Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I just bought a 4K TV. The LG 43UM69 to be precise.

So far, just tested it out with Halos 2 and 3 on PC. Everything looks so much better (even though I did have to tone down some settings to get good framerates…because all I have is a GTX 1060.)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I think you fight one in Redguard over in Hammerfell. So yeah, they’ve still been around, but not necessarily a lot or only in the one place that still revere/fear them.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I hope over 70k gold will get me through Morrowind. Enemy drops can be quite profitable once they reach glass. I’m also making good progress on the Webspinner items, and I hope I can all the ones that aren’t connected to a quest soon, as well as didn’t sell any not knowing what it was. I also have maxed my strength stat and can carry 500 units.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
True, just thought it was a funny, relevant quote.

Dragons were in Daggerfall. Well, dragonlings, but still. Although the latest mention I can find of a dragon on the nerdy fan wikis before the events of Morrowind is sometime in the middle of the Second Era.

Which means the obvious solution is that you just have people in Morrowind rocking thousand year-old armor.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@kleptomage  
Also, try blocking with a sword in your off hand and tell me how well that works. Duel-wielding is meant to be offensive and relentless.

On that note, I’m thinking of going through FE5 duel-wielding and wearing heavy armor when I do my canon run, though I may just wear the heavier armor for my first run and wear light for the canon run (I plan on doing the canon run when we have the GotY edition out).
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
It’s dual. With an a.

If I were some madman in the middle ages dual wielding swords instead of using a shield or polearm like a sensible person, I would not try to block with the sword in my off hand. Not because dual wielding is supposed to be “offensive and relentless,” but because blocking does not work like that. My off hand is less strong and if my opponent’s weapon were heavier than mine I could not expect to stop it with a static block. What I would do is put my off hand sword at an angle to deflect his attack away from me, while simultaneously thrusting at him with the sword in my main hand.
Background Pony #F7D3
I used to think a TAS was a speedrun done with an emulator automatically playing the game by itself.

I’m dumb.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@kleptomage  
So parry. And ES isn’t designed for that type of timing, unlike a game like Dark Souls, so dual-wielding being being heavily offensive is a suitable replacement.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide