Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
Seems even comically-sultry “Jessica Rabbit” characters aren’t really allowed anymore, closest I can think of are Tawna Bandicoot, and the trophy girls.  
(Even ones like Candy Kong disappeared, and Rouge the bat hardly does anything in Sonic.)

And I hate to say it, but even if they try to make very unsexy females, fearing they’ll attract perv’s to their games/shows, the internet fanbase will just draw lewd fanart of them anyway, like that new Lombox chick. (Apparently, the game creators found that amusing actually.)

Sadly, you might be right about them going the “idiot ball plot for lulz” direction, but we’ll see.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
There was a historical dueling style with a rapier in the right hand and a dagger in the left. The dagger in the left hand was primarily used for defense and was called a parrying dagger.

If “parry” means something other than to block an incoming attack, I’d be curious to know because I have only ever heard parry used in that context.
Background Pony #D8DD
Games I plan to get for my birthday:

-Cadence of Hyrule (Switch)  
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch)  
-??? (afraid to share because I’ll get flamed)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #D8DD  
Yeah, debatably there’s still plenty of “edgy/violent/adult content” subtly in Pokémon.

@PonyGamer  
You sound like a brony upset that a kid’s show caters to kids.

Regardless, they seem to cater to both kids, and older fans. Like that darker anime short where the police Swat were trying to capture Team Rocket leader Geovanni, and using their Pokémon to get into the HQ with no kid characters in it at all.
PonyGamer

@Beau Skunky  
The reason why Pokemon Sword and Shield are so shitty is because Game Freak don’t care about the quality of the games they make. They only care about making money. They are greedy.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@PonyGamer  
I wouldn’t say it killed it, more like proved to us how lazy Game Freak has been getting.

Listen, if Fallout could survive after the disaster that 76 was, then I highly doubt Sword and Shield would destroy the franchise.
PonyGamer

@Penguin Dragneel  
There is no way Pokemon can be good again. Game Freak won’t listen to the older fans. Pokemon is aimed at kids and they like the games. Look at the upcoming game Pokemon Unite. It prove that Game Freak only care about money and kids.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel  
I think it may be the Pokemon Company and the head of GF having a “small is good” mindset that’s the problem. And you forgot the Brotherhood came before 76, so it survived two disasters.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Dragonscale armor is in Morrowind. I have no words for this. Were the dragons around during this or something? I’m so confused and concern.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide