Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #AF63
Fun fact about Mega Man X5: Tidal Whale’s stage them is a remix of the Bubble Crab’s one from X2. However it DID have an original theme in the beta version, but in the end for whatever reason they changed it into the remix. I wonder why… no seriously, it can’t be even called laziness, because they had an original one ready as well, why using a remix of one of a previous game I don’t know
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario

That’s not true, for one I’m certain they hate mer a lot more than magic

They just don’t trust magic since the whole Winterhold stuff, and because magic is an elf thing. Damn elven folk  
full
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
Sad how said ancestors would look at then in disgust if they could see what the future help for their race, like ancient Sith would with the movie Sith.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So me and my friend have started a game of **aldur’s gate: Dark Alliance on Game Cube.

I didn’t know it was only 2-player, and only has 3 selectable characters. Human Archer, Dwarf Fighter and Elf Sorceress.

I decided on the Dwarf, probably good choice since he has a good carry weight limit and can use two-handed weapons like a war axe. My friend chose the Elf, but didn’t want learn Magic Missile… just… why?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Man, Watch Doge Britbong Edition suffers from a case of the Ubisoft-itis visually, in that the environments look great, but the inhabitants of them don’t. That honestly wouldn’t be a problem…except the gameplay looks as janky as Watch Doge 1.

It’s a shame really, because I was actually coming around to Legion, as I had gotten over everyone packing like it’s the British boogaloo (thanks to massive improvements in real-life 3D-printed gun technology), and was looking forward to it to a degree.

The linked video just reminded me that Ubisoft is Ubisoft, and even their good ideas are fucked up upon arrival.
Background Pony #AF63
@Mikey

Speaking of Halo, one thing I really like if that game: the AI of the enemies is quite though even at low difficulties. Nowadays the AI in games is not really smart and often you see enemies acting like idiots in other games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide