Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
That’s why when you see that there are many posts from the same user in short succession, click on the user instead of the post to see how old it is. If it’s not even a day old, assume it’s a gore spammer.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Looks like all his posts got deleted, including the name, and everything, there’s nothing left of them, (luckily I didn’t see any of them) so he must’ve really really screwed up.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I now have most of the companion quests in KOTOR completed now. One of them involved a trial where I decided to have a war hero sentence to death since he murdered his lover, even if she was a Sith.

For some reason, my cloud storage is full, so I can’t save onto it. It’s very annoying, especially since I already deleted a good number of KOTOR, FO3, and FO:NV saves to fix this, and it’s still having problems.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Devolver Digital absolutely WON the E3, even when there was no E3 at all.

Man, I am absolutely hyped for the new Serious Sam and this new Shadow Warrior 3.  
I kinda regret not buying SW2, but some day I would buy it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
I’m almost at the final boss for Code Vein. Before facing him though, I decided to run through all the areas of the game one last time, both to make sure I haven’t missed out on anything, and as a sort of victory lap.  
It’s taking much longer than I anticipated.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Well apparently Capcom decided that RE Village should not be called RE 8. Like they implying this isn’t the 8th game in the mainline series. bruh??? Also speaking of naming convention:

In Japan, Resident Evil has always been called Biohazard and frankly, imo Biohazard has been the more appropriate name, considering its mad science genre. Why the localization wanted to use Resident Evil is beyond me. Resident Evil, the name suggest an evil that resides in someone or something. It defo makes it clear that the game is a horror game, but it doesn’t tell the audience of its sci fi nature.

BUT THEN, 2016 we got Resident Evil VII: Biohazard as THE official name of the franchise in both english and japanese. (except the japanese you just flip it around) And this time it’s appropriate either way. Biohazard still tells you the mad science aspect, while Resident Evil still tells you of the evil that resides both in the mansion and also in the people that live in it.

It’s like a funny way of Capcom telling its american team : FINE. It’s blatantly obvious that everywhere outside of Japan knows the game as Resident Evil thanks to your stupid ass. I acknowledge it. We’re calling our game Biohazard 7: Resident Evil.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@tehwatever

The reason they came up with the name Resident Evil was because at the time they couldn’t use “Biohazard” for trademark reasons (it was the name of some heavy metal band or something), and because the first game took place in a mansion.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The first Resident Evil was also a homage to a Famicom horror game called “Sweet Home” (in fact, it started development as a remake of Sweet Home).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide