Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Jarkes  
Most likely. All the unique monsters in the game have a certain percent chance of respawning after you kill them, so I imagine it’s the same for the superbosses.
Background Pony #33A1
We are not going see the next gen of gaming because of the virus. The video game industry can not suvive without the USA.
Background Pony #8BC9
can anyone help out with Diabo 3 crafting stuff?

cant craft stuff cause it changed the mats but not the recepies for some reason
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I finished Hard Reset Redux the other day. It had the same attributes as the other Flying Wild Hog games I’ve played: a voice in your head, a confusing and boring story told through drawn cutscenes, and gameplay that consists of killing waves of enemies to unlock the next space. Hard Reset is just mediocre. I didn’t feel any sense of accomplishment on finishing the game.
Background Pony #AF63
I just realized why Ratchet & Clank, Horizon and Spider Man are the only Sony games I would like to play, and the answer was right under my nose: while they do have a story, they mostly focus on the gameplay. Most of Sony games nowadays focus more on cinematic than gameplay. Look at God of War 2018, Until Dawn, The Last of Us, Uncharted and Death Stranding. Those games put WAAAY too much focus on the cinematic things than on gameplay, and honestly this is something that is not my cup of tea. Unfortunately the vast majority of people prefer games like this, so it’s pretty normal that these games are more successful than Nintendo’s or any other developer’s ones… sigh
Background Pony #8BC9
will somebody HELP me with this blasted thing?

I cant get help from blizz as I play on console and thus don’t know my account.. or if I even HAVE one.. and thus cant get support.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
DbD is pretty unbalanced. Killers need a perk that starts the round with survivors pre-hooked. And survivors need a perk that starts the round with the killer perma-stunned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide