Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also the Definitive Edition of Xenoblade lets you get Colony 6 reconstruction materials from Time Attack… but not until you enter the Time Attack portal that’s located at the final landmark of Prison Island. So I’ve done that but I’m gonna wrap up all the other sidequests before doing the final battles.
Background Pony #AF63
vgchartz.com/article/444341/uk-monthly-june-2020/

You see what I mean? Sony is always 10 step ahead Nintendo (or any other developer for that matter) even with one single game. It happened the last year with Death Stranding and it’s happening now with The Last of Us. This is pissing me off. Nintendo’s games (but even other developers’s ones to be fair) deserve as much as respect like Sony’s ones, but nowadays people act like if only Sony’s games do exists. THIS is my problem with this whole thing: I don’t hate Sony or its games I just want people not acting like Sony is the only one who makes games, because as we talk this is the average mentality of gamers in the world (aside of Japan).
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

It’s never really explained why Riki can hear the voices of spirits, but this isn’t the only time it’s alluded to. He implies he can hear the voices of Shulk’s parents in his Heart-to-Heart with Dunban at Ose Tower.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I guess there’s enough room in his head for ghost to invade. Kind of a shitty afterlife if even Shulk’s parents are still in the mortal world.

On another note, I have one last ToX to post before the end. Let me know when Zanza monologues his backstory to you.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Video games are too big and require too much space, if Battlefront 2 is any indication. I can’t even do offline space battles, the whole reason I rented it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
Actually, 5 of them are, as Minecraft is the NS version. (So, I’d say Nintendo is doing well.) Not to mention, unlike Nintendo’s games, that “high selling” PS4 game was very very badly received, and many are selling/returning their copies.

And that chart is only for the UK.

@NitroFury  
Multiple Tawnas? Fan-service!
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I remember when “N-Sane” trilogy was first announced some fans got upset when it wasn’t PS4-exclusive anymore.

That’s a bad thing for Sony fans? Try being a Nintendo fan, where you’ll always see tons of games released for literally everything, but the Nintendo system… (You can’t tell me “Disney Afternoon Collection” can’t work for Switch, it’s literally a collection of NES games.) It was especially bad in the Gameboy Advance era, where they’d make a GBA version oddly, but not a console version.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide