Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Tfw Next-Gen console gonna absolutely rip and tear any consumer PC build in the market at that time, while being half the price of any high-end build. Why are consoles so cheap in comparison?

I suspect console machines are sold at a loss. If they only sold console machines, they’d go belly up real soon. The real money is made on the games and the paraphernalia they sell. Why own a PS5 if you aren’t gonna play PS5 games, after all?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@tehwatever  
I hear the Nintendo systems are usually cheaper then their MSRP. In fact, even when the GameCube went down to $99. it STILL made profits, because it was cheaper then that to make.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
And he’s pointing out that Activision has made developers liars before, hence why he’s skeptical about how the ratings say one thing but the developers another. Don’t ignore trends just because of some people jumping the gun.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario  
How do you make a linear 3D platformer grindy? Crash gameplay doesn’t seem like it’d be the type of game to do that. There’s no grinding, there’s no resource gathering. It’s literally just run and jump.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
People are happy that Nintendo is getting out of the Mobile ap’ game market, but I’m kinda disapointed, because I wanted a legit StarFox, or Wario Ware game for Mobile. Those games need more advertising too.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
I think Starfox mobile is probably the last thing people want for the franchise lol

I’m genuinely surprised a Wario Ware never happened though, of all things Nintendo in the mobile market, that one felt like a genuine missed opportunity, as that platform felt perfect for that franchise
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan  
Why is that? If done kinda like SF2 or Command, it could be pretty cool. Plus StarFox needs more attention, as it’s been kinda dead lately, aside from Ubisoft using it in their games.

Wario Ware would be great on Mobile, though might have to stick to only touchscreen games.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Don’t twist my words. And how about you look at Activision’s past actions to try to understand why people are skeptical about Crash 4 instead of acting like they’re fearmongering.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
I mean when a series gets a new game, especially a series that’s dormant often like Starfox, people tend to get very mad when it’s on mobile(remember Diablo Immortal), especially if they don’t get a new console game along with it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide