Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #7837  
@Background Pony #7837  
@Background Pony #7837  
Speaking as a Nintendo fan here, who’s been picked on before for being a Nintendo fan, honestly most people here are fair to, or love Nintendo too. You need not worry about gamer persecution here.

Also, your assumption that Nintendo gets no appreciation is kinda false considering how well the Switch, and it’s game library are doing.

Also, no offense, but you insist you don’t wish to “change who you are,” and such, yet you claim you’re giving up on Nintendo regardless? Doesn’t that kinda contradict your statement, and mean you’re basically giving into the haters by giving up on games you like?
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Ai: The Somnium Files: I honestly don’t see, at least at the moment, what’s so likable about Isis, she comes off as a little bit annoying, her voice doesn’t help too much, and a bit sleazy in trying to blackmail Date.

In contrast, I kind of like Mizuki, though I really feel bad for her.

And, did I meant I also like Aiba too? She’s pretty fun, likewise, Date isn’t too bad either.
Background Pony #7837
@Beau Skunky

It is true that I don’t buy Nintendo consoles anymore but that’s mostly because logistic reasons. I need to spare money. But I still want them to be successful, and while Switch and its games are reviewing and selling well, the general userbase on internet is not playing fair on them, and now there is a colossal amount of unjustified hate against them. Not to mention: even their oldest games are suddenly become overhated because of this, and seeing this is pissing me off. But again: if the law of the universe decided that there is no place for Nintendo’s game in this timeline anymore, then so be it, but I won’t take part of this bullcrap.
Background Pony #7837
Also I’m wondering one thing: Sony Fanboys… what would they earn by seeing Nintendo fading away? They are already winning, Nintendo is not even a threat for Sony’s business (and for the record… Sony’s developers play Nintendo’s games… and that says something). Sony fanboys don’t care about competition and all that stuff, they only want to hurt people and they will do anything to do so. I don’t regret for having described them by doing that Discord impression the other day, because I think I described them perfectly.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #7837

Yeah, Nintendo and Sony don’t even hate each other anymore. Their bitter rivalry ended years ago. But that’s the problem with fanboys; they don’t know how to let things go. Hell, some people still hate the fact that Sega games are on Nintendo consoles now, almost 2 decades after Sega left the console market.

Twitter is probably the worst place when it comes to that shit though.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Got all the armor pieces I wanted, now it’s the rings and Yhorm’s Great Machete that’s left, with the latter being a pain due to how much later it is to get due to being a key boss.

@evilpresident  
I’ve heard that the mace and magic melts DS2.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide