Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Played some DS3 today. I got a loincloth after I asked someone to give me a weapon I found minutes after asking, and can now two-shot the knights in the high wall. Now I just need the game to stop giving me deserter trousers and give me their armor instead.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
Nope. I never beaten DS3 on PC, so I rather not use mods just yet. Besides, I prefer small, bug-fixing mods. And I linked a video on that mod yesterday, so I know what it is.
Background Pony #A85F
Weapon degradation went from way too frequent in DS2 to barely existing in DS3. I’m at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley and I’ve only had to repair my weapon once so far.
Background Pony #7837
The funny thing is: I don’t really care for the next gen at all. I’m watching these Summer Game Fest events only because I’m bored. In general I’m slowly taking my distances from the videogame world, especially after the direction the gaming community took in the last year. I mean, do you find acceptable that I can’t anymore express appreciation over Nintendo’s games, the ones I’m attached to the most, on so many sites because then I get assaulted by an army of nasty beasts? Do I really have to live with that? No thanks, I’m grabbing the rest of the Steam games I already planned to buy and then I’m done with this crap. I’d rather DIE instead of changing who I am only to adapt myself to what the mass likes.
Background Pony #7837
@QuasarNova

I’m not actually committing suicide. I’m just saying that I don’t like most of the modern games. And I don’t intend to change this part of myself only to adequate myself to the mass. Alright?
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Also, kinda funny how someone who claims about not caring about what the masses want is so easily dissuaded by those same masses in regards to what they like.

It’s a fun little world we live in

Oh what a wonderful world~
Background Pony #7837
@QuasarNova

I’ll be honest with you: I effectively was so annoyed by how Nintendo’s games are not receiving the appreciation and the support they deserve anymore, but in the last few days I realized a deep truth: If I have to listen to every bullshit people say on the web I’d have to hate everything I love. So I’m just getting over with and stopping bothering about other people’s shit. I’m just taking the rest of the stuff I need and I’m done. And don’t worry about me bothering you again. I won’t come here neither, soon enough.
Background Pony #7837
@Meanlucario

It took time for me to understand that the site I used to frequent wasn’t a really good place for Nintendo fans (even thought the reviewers themself gave their games good reviews)… for that matter, I don’t even know why I even need a videogame site anymore since I don’t even care.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I got every SPECIAL bobblehead in FO4, and am after the utility ones now (I decided to start Devil’s Due to persuade more caps out of the bot because Strong likes that, though I’m going to return the egg another time). My affinity with Strong is 688 as of now. Strong’s a strange one, since he both likes being sarcastic to Sheffield and giving him Nuka-cola. Wish I knew that beforehand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide