Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I think my PS4 might be having some issues. When I started it up, there was no visual, and while I could hear the music from the home screen, it would cut in and out constantly. I tried switching to different HDMI ports on my TV, and even using a different HDMI cable, but the problem persisted. Eventually, because I couldn’t actually see the screen, I had to manually unplug my PS4 and restart it. After running a scan since it didn’t shut down properly, it started up again, but now it has the exact opposite problem: there’s a visual, but now there’s no sound.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Apparently, there’s some drama over “Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition” for Switch, because apparently the aspect ratio is slightly less in handheld mode, then on TV mode. Though, most feel it’s hardly noticeable, and the game still looks impressive. (Especially, for a Wii-generation game.)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Thanks to Amazon, I’ve got BL3 sooner than expected.

Takes some getting used to, everything is so much smoother, especially the controls.

And when i say ‘smooth’, i mean someone smeared butter on them.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And now I have Preston (decided to finally turn in that quest for when I attach weapon mods for other companions) and Gage. I’m thinking of stealing from Goodneighbor’s hotel and adding weapon mods to increase Gage’s approval.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Because WoW is popular, I guess.

Also, apparently they aren’t called midgets because it’s offensive. I guess scooping out people’s eyes in front of the guy’s children was OK, but calling short enemies midgets wasn’t.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
Yet NV allows a female Courier to join Ceaser, does it not? Even FO3 allowed you to join the Enclave, which means that it has more RPG elements than 1 and 2 in the sense of who you side with.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
@Meanlucario  
Many of the older SCPs used stolen art, which was mostly not a big deal for a long time, heck last i heard the person who wrote SCP-173 even later got permission to keep the original photo up from the artist whop sculpted it, but only for non profit use on the wiki, so games have to use a different design, 682 also has a pirated photo for his pic, but the wiki staff are to busy protecting child predetors to care about copyright,
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
I dont think you can fully join the Enclave on FO3. In FO3, even when you do Eden’s task, you end up just getting railroaded back and forced to help the Brotherhood.

Fallout 2 at least made some sense in why you couldn’t join the Enclave, they absolutely had no need for you. In Fallout 3, you are around the Enclave enough (and its clear that they could very much use your help) that it makes it rather silly that you can do essentially nothing to help them.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Yeah and it set a bad standard of ‘SCP 1337 is a picture of a random everyday object that is actually Cthulhu’. At least 173 was momentarily interesting in a carny “What am I looking at?” kind of way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide