Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Terminal Red

It is also the one that’s better for everyone.

The NCR would have over extended and risked the collapse of their western territory. The Legion will fall to ruin within a few years. And Mr. House is so insular that he puts the Brotherhood to shame.

An independent Mojave is just better for everyone involved.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I wonder how FO4 will affect future games, since the Institute isn’t something Beth can just sweep under the rug.

@Terminal Red  
My point exactly. I’m sticking with NCR. They may be stiff, but order and rules can be improved over time.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder how FO4 will affect future games, since the Institute isn’t something Beth can just sweep under the rug.

They’d probably be another NCR/BoS/Enclave level entity, in that they wouldn’t be super omnipresent in like every game (BoS was barely in NV and I don’t think the Enclave has been around recently) but all mainline games - especially those that are chronologically later - will likely at least have a nod to them.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Even with a robot brain my dude still had a 180 IQ and the charisma of jim jones. I outplayed the NCR,The legion and house with nothing but a silver tongue and opportunistic cunning.

If those three could be outsmarted by a courier with lead in his brainpan, They didn’t deserve new Vegas. To the winner go the spoils.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@gingerninja666

@gingerninja666

It doesn’t excuse that shit, no. Even worse, that shit is a distraction from the actual issues with the story and ends up being a convenient scapegoat for people to ignore the terrible work culture at Naughty Dog.
Background Pony #121D
@Jarkes

Like i said in the other thread, I hope to see some more surprise games for this year in order to be’ in line with how it was done in 2019. So far they have Animal Crossing, Xenoblade and Paper Mario, but they need a few more games in order to be in line with the 2019’s lineup this year.
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Jarkes  
Still looks a little too similar to the previous two, in fact, they seem to be doubling down on what people have been complaining about. But as long as we get a non-stupid battle system and non-hostile NPCs that aren’t toads I won’t complain too much and it’ll be an improvement. I’m not holding my breath on the latter though, and I’ll bet actual money there’ll only be toads and a small handful of series regular enemies, Chapter 2 will be set in a desert, and Bowser will be the final boss.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Wiimeiser

…Did you even watch the trailer at all? There are multiple friendly non-Toad NPCs, and Bowser and Bowser Jr. look like they’ll be allies this time around.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Jarkes  
I did see the trailer. I didn’t notice the non-toad NPCs that aren’t presumably party members, but I did notice Bowser and Bowser Jr seem to be allies this time. If Bowser isn’t the final boss, this will be the first time outside Luigi’s Mansion and Remakes since… Bowser’s Inside Story IIRC, or Super Paper Mario if you count Dark Bowser as Bowser.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I like how the Combat Shotgun in FO3 is so broken, almost all of the mods that adds realism or balance in the game nerf it into oblivion or just simply remove it entirely from the game.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

screaming forever
@Jarkes  
BOWSER AND JR. AS LEGIT ALLIES WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK Guess his epic beatdown in Paper jam was enough to realign his moral compass.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Egil  
Weren’t they always allies though? But it’s nice to see them working together.

Despite what the neeeigh-sayers are saying, I think it looks pretty good, and I like the origami theme/gimmick which seems like a progression for the Paper Mario series. I know everybody wants “Thousand Year Door 2,” but I’d rather have more creative allies then just “good Mario enemes,” and looking back that game had alot of tedious moments, almost too much exposition, and tedious side-quests. So it wasn’t perfect either.

I also find it funny to see people complaining about Bowser being the final boss in most recent games, (but it looks like they make it clear this new PM has a new villain) meanwhile, Sonic fans complain anytime Dr. Robotnik/Eggman isn’t the final boss. Same with most other classic series.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

We do seem to have traditional partners back anyway (though they don’t look much different from regular enemies this time around).

It kind of looks like they’re going for a “best of both worlds” approach with this game.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
That might be justified, because it looks like Bowser & Junior might be teaming up with Mario this time, so they probably have some of their army helping.

After seeing the trailer, it looks a bit darker/edgier in a similar manner to “Thousand Year Door,” and “Super Paper Mario.”  
That Origami Peach was creeeepy!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide