Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@kleptomage  
You mean in Skyrim, where you kill their leader when they tried to have you join them, or Oblivion, where killing them is part of the Brotherhood questline and you’re still a member afterwards?

I’ve beaten Skyrim, and there’s always a way around them or up the mountains. And no, the mountains aren’t that bad, in Skyrim at least. In Morrowind, however, they are. I had trouble completing the ungrateful pilgrim quest since her AI couldn’t handle the steep mountain the shrine was on. And again, you need to discover the location before you can fast travel to it. You can’t just skip the game using fast traveling like you’re acting like it does, unlike Morrowind where the methods of travel you describe is used for just that, especially in speedruns.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Okay, so, a lot of the internet’s reaction to TLOU2 has been weirdly disgusting.

I don’t mean the people who genuinely don’t like the look of the game and feel let down, I mean there seems to be a subset of people who crawled out of the woodwork to be ridiculously transphobic and offensive in response to this whole thing. The LOU2 subbreddit is consumed by posts like these. I don’t get it.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@gingerninja666  
I think they stopped caring at this point since even if they bought the game and hated it They’d still be labeled sexists anyways- only now, they saved $60+ to be called bigots.

LoU2 has become the gaming equivalent, Ghostbuster 2016, Last Jedi and any other terrible movie in recent year.

Eventually, people get tired of being told what they can or can’t like, and they’ll spit just as much venom as they received.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I have to admit, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I got Jedi Fallen Order. But I’ll admit, it definitely wasn’t Soulsborne Ultra-Lite.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
The amount of vitriol created by this whole thing kinda makes me feel stupid for NOT being pissed off in any way, shape or form.

It’s like when the Last Jedi came out and I adored it.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
The fact that the achievement for completing the NCR storyline in New Vegas isn’t California Uber Alles deeply upsets me  
It’s even worse because they actually reference another Dead Kennedy’s song in the game
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@gingerninja666

Last Jedi was good and phooy on the haters.

Here’s my advice, fuck ’em. Not literally, since most of ‘em couldn’t get laid if the bought it. I mean metaphorically. Fuck em and like what you like. If they want to bitch about the things you like, just ignore them.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
That doesn’t excuse the people being hateful, transphobic pieces of shit about the game, I hope?

No, it doesn’t. They’re behavior is shitty no matter what.

To me however, if they want to be transphobic pieces of shit, they can do it at the other side of the planet where it’s not my problem anymore. That’s my advice.

You don’t have to tolerate their behavior but might as well avoid it instead of getting mad and not doing anything. Which, honestly, is even worse.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’ve never played an Ork campaign in total war but I’ll give Grimgor a shot over the weekend. I hope Archaons wearing a cup.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide