Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

I wish I had discovered Hyperdimension Neptunia back in 2010 and “dedicated” all these past years to it instead of FiM.

Because goddess-damn, I love this series, I (still) can’t get enough of it. Even after trying other jrpgs to see if it’s the small reference pool thing I got going on it hasn’t diminished my enjoyment of them at all.

Besides that I’ve been playing some Pokémon games for the first time that aren’t Gold or Yellow, specifically Y. The amount of convenience it has is massive to the point it feels rather easy.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I understand now why one of the challenges in RE3 cuts you some slack and lets you use one healing item: during a cutscene, you get infected by an enemy and have to use one so you don’t die.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Man, they reduced Tifa’s boobs size by like, two cups but she STILL busty af! Dayum! I aint complaining.

But who’s her mo-cap actor? Some idolmaster moe-moe kawaii actor or what? Man she twitchy as hell. Like, every movement is over-cute and dramatic.

You have RE3 and FFVII came out same time so I can’t help comparing the way Jill (and Claire last year) was acted you can see the difference, like night and day. Jill and Claire seemed kinda normal, if maybe a little sensuous but Tifa and Aeirth? Man they move like they some kinda moe-anime characters than ppl. This legit bothers me, idk why.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I should get back to FF7 soon. Haven’t played it in almost a month and I’m afraid I might’ve forgotten most things.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
@Scrabbleman  
I don’t get it either, and as he stated, Tifa’s still rather ahem… “Busty” looking.

If she was completely flat, then I’d kinda understand the drama, (given how censorship-happy some people are getting) but honestly she still looks very feminine & curvy, so why complain? (And honestly, oversized chests tend to look goofy.)

@Meanlucario  
Though, not like the other side is any better, seeing as some get bent if a female looks the slightest bit curvy. (Like those whom complained about Zero Suit Samus in SSB.)

It’s a lose-lose situation, make a female look the slightest bit “hawt/feminine,” people complain. Make a female look as minimally P.C. & unstereotypical as possible, people complain.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
Doubt it. especially give how “advanced” the graphics are, and the original low-polygon/prerendered-background FF7 is already on Switch.

@Meanlucario  
I understand that, but when you bash “Anti-SJWs,” it sort’ve looks like you’re siding with SJWs.

I just call them instead “Counter-SJWs,” as honestly they have the same mindset, just opposite. Though, I try to avoid the term “SJW” entirely lately, to avoid people assuming I’m a rabid Counter-SJW.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

I don’t like the term “SJW” either since it makes it sound like social justice is a bad thing. I prefer the term “regressive” myself (since they set back progressive movements thanks to their actions).

But either way we’re getting off-topic.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Marx

Well half the time on that, considering how half the cast looks ‘Anime 16’ if you know what I mean.

But the real appeal of the screwball series is definitely just how fun the characters are.

@Jarkes

Well it’s represented by the 7th gen consoles (360, PS3, Wii, etc), but yes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide