Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Is Mouse Acceleration really good for FPS gaming?  
I never used it, in fact, I always had problems with it when I turn it on accidentally.
Background Pony #EED6
When a child who still a baby or yet to be born soon become old enough to play video games will he or she be able get a Switch and it games. What about playing games from Nintendo and Sony other systems? Like games from the 1980s to the 2010s?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Supposedly RE 8 is already in production and ready for a next year release. And it’s subtitled “Village”, and does a nice trick where the “vill” portion is highlighted so it looks like the roman numeral VIII. And it’s supposed to be first person like 7 was.

Honestly? I’ve been real happy so far but I’m getting worried about turning RE into an annual series.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #E017  
My neices & nephews like old video games, and they even have an NES Classic Edition.

Now that that those whom had said old games are old enough to be parents, surprisingly, retro gaming is becoming popular with kids.

Admittedly, I actually like video games that came out before I was born too, like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Atari, and such.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I appreciate all of the free updates that Hello Games has done to No Man’s Sky since it came out.

But none of them can cover up the fact that we’re still exploring what is essentially the same half a dozen planet types, dozen or so creatures and 20 or so plants. It’s nice that we can ride creatures, it’s nice that we can explore together, it’s nice that we have living ships and now that we have exosuits to explore in. But the planets are still boring as shit and why I haven’t loaded up my 530-hour save in over two months.

Real talk.
Background Pony #FCA3
Dude,

Takes hit on blunt

What if someone made a lo-fi song using the Wii Theme?
Background Pony #FCA3
Is Kiryu from Yakuza a genius at fighting? He’s able to copy fighting styles after seeing someone do them once.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide