Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I find it amusing how Birkin got an updated G4 form where he went from quadrupedal to bipedal, while Nemesis got an updated 2nd form and went from bipedal to quadrupedal.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
I think that’s because Amiibo’s popularity has gone down in recent times, and fans getting upset over games like “Metroid Return of Samus,” and “AC: Amiibo Festival.” (Which honestly wasn’t that bad.)

The demand for them is still there, seeing as almost every new one they come out with is sold out quickly. Had to hurry to get Simon & Richter.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Watching captainsparklez years after I stopped watching him

He sound exactly the same as he did all those years ago
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I’m pretty sure that literally requiring amiibo to even play was part of the problem with AC Amiibo Festival. At least the Samus Returns stuff was optional even if it still shouldn’t have been locked behind pre-order exclusive amiibos (even that would’ve been fine if they were also made available normally).

Outright requiring the figurines to play at all is why all the other “toys-for-life” games like Skylanders and Lego Dimensions eventually failed.
Background Pony #FCA3
DSP once said that Leno is only good for helping you sleep.

The irony of DSP calling another person unfunny is just amazing.
Background Pony #FCA3
Now I’m watching DSP’s playthrough of Dark Souls, because I’m a masochist.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

YUP! And I just got to the part where Kuja snaps after Garland tells him he’s mortal and decides to destroy everything, officially reaching “disc 4”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide