Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, playing some of the older games and I’ve been having a lot of fun with them. If they ever remaster these, they need to give them the same treatment they gave Crash and Spyro, and keep Robomoto the hell away from them
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’ve probably asked this before but who the hell are all these people with thousands of Steam games? How is that possible? How does anybody have A. that much money and B. that much space on their HDD?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Nightweaver20xx  
I don’t know, but over the years, I’ve noticed I have a ton of 3DS Eshop games on my 32-GB micro card, (most of which I got very cheap from discount Eshop sales, or got cheap/free from ClubNintendo/MyNintendo, and no, I didn’t pirate anything) and I’m amazed I bought that many over the years, but as I said they were cheap.

So I just assume players just accumulated many games over the years, and probably got them cheaper from sales, and upgraded their computer memory.

“SteamWorld Dig 2” is on sale now cheap on the 3DS Eshop, ($8 instead of $20) wonder if I should get it, as I enjoyed the first one, but I hear this one is much better.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Nightweaver20xx

1)You don’t have to have them all downloaded at once. I have around 100 games in my Steam library but only around 10 are downloaded at any given time.

2) There probably are some rich kiddies mooching off ma and pa’s bank accounts, but more than likely it’s a bunch of low cost games. Depending on the game and the sale you can literally get games for about a quarter. And very rarely even AAA games are given out for free; just a week ago I nabbed Tomb Raider 2016 for free from the giveaway.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Ohhh yeah, it counts toward the total even if you don’t have them installed. And of course sales. I will say, though, I have 50 games now and all are installed. Doesn’t mean I play them all, but they’re all on the drive.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
It’s strange STEAM is the only way you can obtain “Sonic 3 & Knuckles” officially nowadays, considering it was left off the recent Sega Genesis collection game, & Sega Mini console, and has yet to get an official Mobile or Switch release like Sonic 1&2 have.

I hear it’s due to legal issues with the Sonic 3 soundtrack, now that fans uncovered for sure the controversial Michael Jackson uncreditadly contributed to the game, and his collaborators are credited too, a few songs sound similar to his music.  
I wonder if that wouldn’t be an issue, if the internet didn’t discover this, and fans therefore shot themselves in the foot, as this made the game impossible to rerelease in it’s original format.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide