Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Decided to work on a few side quests and return to the main game to complete the Dawnguard sidequests and gather the three relics.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Meanlucario  
It sounds like management at ID software don’t force or even encourage crunch, but rather developers want to. But if it gets to where your coworkers and bosses tell you to take a break, you might be the one with an issue.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
Still, just because people want to doesn’t mean it’s good. Self-impose crunch is still crunch, and will likely do more harm than good in the long term, both for the project and the individual.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Saw AVGN’s new “Mortal Kombat” ports review, and while I’m personally more of a “Street Fighter/Killer Instinct” fan, it was pretty good.  
Unlike most reviewers, he actually admits there are good, and bad things about each version, including stating the Gameboy port of MK2 is “pretty good,” and surprisingly ||says a few good things about the Tiger Electronic version too, despite showing how mediocre they are. ||
Background Pony #0DB1
We know Nintendo’s behind on online and hardware, but what else are they behind on?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #AD05  
Not much else honestly, and the Switch is still doing very very well despite being “behind on hardware.”

I wish people would realize “more hardware” doesn’t automatically mean “better/superior hardware/games.”  
The Atari Jaguar is a good example. It was the first 64 bit system, yet wasn’t very good.  
The 8-bit black-and-white Gameboy meanwhile was considered better then all it’s color handheld rivals too.

@Meanlucario  
You mean like this?

AVGN Mortal Kombat 1 Ports.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
The TurboGrafX-16 Mini, (which includes 57 games, including the Japanese versions) was supposed to come out this month, but is now delayed due to the Corona Virus scare.

Shame, as I wanted to get one to go with my SuperNES Classic Edition, and Sega Genesis Mini.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I know I said this last time, but I hope for some Hollow Knight Silksong news in tomorrows Nindies direct.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan  
I saw some are going down to $60. So they’ve gotten cheaper, and I must say the Sega Genesis Mini is pretty cool.

…Would’ve liked “Ristar” on it though. (Oh well, it’s in the Sega Genesis Collection game for consoles.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide