Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

As I usually hear it X6 was terrible all around while X7 at least tried to fix things and was a step in the right direction even if the transition to 3D was a little rough.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Was playing Legends of Runeterra and had a sure thing to break a losing streak and I swear the guy rage quit and disconnected from me.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Finally made a Crafting Table in Minecraft, and basically dug a shelter in a cliff, and I’m starting to figure out how the building system works.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
I know, lol I feel like an idiot. “Ohhh I need to build a crafting table to build tools/weapons.” “How do I make wooden planks? Oh, with wood.” lol
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@SombrLiz
I hate Scalpers… Especially, ones that were buying up all the Amiibo, and NES Classic systems. (Ironically, Nintendo trolled them by making more then enough SuperNES Classic Edition systems, to the point they can’t scalp them for less then the original MSRP.)

And of course people are so blind and ignorant to this; they’re getting mad at Activision and of course, Beenox. Okay, Activision is one thing, but come on, but Beenox?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I realized that the Mega Skill Book needed blood, so I so I ditched the Nightmare Staff quest long enough to get that far, returned, and got the staff and the book not long after. Next up is the Werewolf Ring or Werewolf Skin, not sure yet (I’m afraid of picking the one that doesn’t count for the achievement, if that’s even a thing with them), and started the quest for the Ward Shield. I’m planning on skipping the Backstap Katana since I read that one is bugged and may corrupt saves after a point. I also got smithing to 100, so I plan on maxing mine and my wife’s gear out (after making her some dragonbone armor), than resetting that tree to use the skill points in other trees.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Jarkes  
No, both are poor games. X6 has bullshit design, X7 has horrible load times, slow and clunky gameplay and bad voice acting. X8 is a lot like x4, fast paced, fun, and good voice acting.
Background Pony #EDE6
@Mikey

Wonder when the next Mega Man game will be announced thought. They said that the next title has been already decided which will be. I don’t think it will be one of the Classic series, so my bet is in either an X game or a ZX game.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
3 weeks until Doom Eternal, I can’t wait! Already got the deluxe edition pre-purchased on steam!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide