Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I go into every Daedra Quest with intent of screwing over said Daedra, If I can.
I pretended to join the Cannibal club just so I could get them all in one place and murder the shit out of them.

I mean having an army of cannibals has it’s perks
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Terminal Red

That’s what we were discussing the other day and how much of a fun clusterfuck I will turn out to be if it’s mentioned in TES VI

Because you’re right. The soul of the dragonborn is directly tied with Akatosh as an extension of the god seeing as how they were created to slay dovah, and it also.means that shall the dragonborn wish so he can go straight to Valhalla Sovngarde once they bite it: AND NO ONE CAN STOP HIM FROM DOING SO
QuasarNova

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a Harvey Birdman episode

Have all the daedric princes suing the dragonborn with Jygalagg as prosecutor and Sheogorath as judge
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
I don’t understand the complaints of Mario Oddysey having too many filler moons and the random platforming sections feeling out of place.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m thinking of maxing my Illusion in Skyrim so that when I do the quest to escape the mine with the Forsworn, I can play both sides using Mayhem on them after getting the armor.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
I hate Scalpers… Especially, ones that were buying up all the Amiibo, and NES Classic systems. (Ironically, Nintendo trolled them by making more then enough SuperNES Classic Edition systems, to the point they can’t scalp them for less then the original MSRP.)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I forgot to mention that I got the bug that caused the Champion of Boethiah to attack the other bandits. Sadly, the damage didn’t stay, for some reason.
Background Pony #EDE6
Unless Capcom does something about it, which I REALLY doubt, I’m gonna pretend Mega Man ZX Advent never happen. Not because I have something against it, but simply because it ended with BIG cliffhanger, which soured very much the story. The first ZX instead ended with an ending that didn’t open the door to sequels, so I’m gonna pretend ZX never had sequels until further notice.
Background Pony #EDE6
@Mikey

I kinda like to pretend that the Zero and ZX series are follow ups to X5 onward (which was actually the original intention of Inafune, before Capcom made other games without him even knowing it…) and that X8 follows an alternate timeline.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide