Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
I wonder what TES6 is going to be called. While Hammerfall is the most obvious, Arena takes place all over Tamriel, and Oblivion takes place mostly in Cyrodiil, so it's not always the case.
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Meanlucario

Arena is another name for the planet, so that's still correct. And you do spend a bunch of time in Oblivion Although just the Deadlands and eventually Shivering Isles portions… in TES 4, so it's technically correct.
Meanlucario
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
Decided to finish my new Oblivion character. I went with the Lady sign, and the skills are armorer, athletics, blade, block, heavy armor, restoration, and speechcraft. I also farmed up 100 sneak before exiting the tutorial.

@Dustcan
That's a dumb name for your planet, and I'm aware that Oblivion has a large part in the story, but that just show's my point. I consider Cyrodiil the region it takes place in since that's where you're exploring the most, DLC not included.

@QuasarNova
I heard that dragon breath counts as magic.
[Ω]
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

beep
Besides being inmune to magic, I also wanted to create a good Vampire character, with some good Health Regeneration and having the same magic abilities from the vampire enemies of the game.

Kinda difficult, since any vampire have the Invisibility spell, which is an Expert Spell in Illusion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Wukrii - A Fantasy Adventure Comic

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~