Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I thought I’d try Daggerfall again. It was even more broken than I remembered.

@Meanlucario  
Magic scrolls? I usually couldn’t be bothered to search my inventory for the right scroll at the right time so I sold them.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I must admit I wouldn’t like to make speedruns. I’m the guy who loves to take every single coinf if able in mario games, or the guy who just can’t let go a rupee in zelda even if I don’t need it to buy anything.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
I’ve heard falling through the world is a common problem.

You can always get more real estate in Morrowind if you want more space. One time I took over a whole fortress and decorated it with lamps and stuff.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@kleptomage

So not much different from nowadays.

One of my brother’s friends will often livestream themselves playing Skyrim, and a running refrain among them is saying, “Skyrim is a functional game!” whenever odd glitches happen.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Twi Clown

I tried watching/imitating a speedrun of REmake 2 for knocking out several of those might-as-well-be-speedrun achievements.

Not only did I end up killing a few zombies in more trafficked areas anyway, but all it did was piss me off how I needed pixel perfect pathing to dodge through everything.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Mo’ like the games are worth it anyway.

I played FO 4 on my old toaster even though it could barely break a 15 FPS average. But it was FO so it was worth it.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
While most of them aren’t bad, there are likely games that are better and have much less bugs that aren’t given nearly as much as a chance, all due to the name and studio attached to the more popular games.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@kleptomage  
I’m aware. I wouldn’t mind if people didn’t use it as an excuse to buy a game that has a lot of problems, like being bug-filled and losing RPG elements in this case.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
I had a dream where I was in a VR game and my opponent was a 8-feet tall skeleton warrior.

Here’s the problem with that fight. One, it only gets hurt using heavy weapons because of armor. Two, it’s a one-on-one battle. And three, it was pitch dark.

A VR boss battle in the dark is horrifying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide