Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
Ok, just be careful with downloading addons. Those “few addons” can be turned into hundreds in a single day.

Also if you want to download “weps”, I recommend you the ones programed with the TFA system.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
I already downloaded what I wanted to for the day. It was mostly models and two game modes, plus some stuff like the fat man and a lightsaber.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@kleptomage  
I mean I like them when they treat you like a random adventurer just helping out NPCs and stuff, gives it that whole “you’re just a cog in a machine” thing, my suspension of disbelief is ruined when MMORPGs treat you like the “only champion to save the world, but also these other players are champions”. coughcoughModernWoWcough.  
Also, single player RPGs have respawning enemies too, just sayin’ :p
Background Pony #BA00
@LightningBolt  
I managed to have more than 500 addons in my folders. I felt like a ill hoarder because I wasnt even using like more than half of them, so I tried to purge everything.

I know have like 300 addons… PLUS the ones I faved to download later.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
WHAT THE ACTUAL HOLY LIVING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CATCH RATES IN GEN 8? I mean, when a Baltoy (catch rate 255) on 1HP can escape from an Ultra Ball…
TenaciousDreamer2nd

What are some of your “so bad, it’s good” games?

For me it’s Dragon Ball Z Sagas. The game is a mess, but it’s so hilariously broken that it ends up being entertaining, especially if you play it with a buddy in 2-player mode, which is the recommend way to go through it. The soundtrack is actually pretty good too - way too good for a game like this at times.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I was playing Deus ex and got halfway through the game before realising I missed like 3 Aug upgrades.

So fuck It, I’m gonna go play Human Revolution and Mankind divided before I restart the original. Play the series in chronological order.
Ping_chan
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
Does playing Bethesda games totally vanilla, but then loading them up to death with mods to the point where you realize how much better they are with mods that you consider them in their vanilla out of the box modfree style to be unplayable, count?
Background Pony #D7E7
I’m really wondering what’s up with Sony lately. They skipped a lot of conferences lately, and the States of Play didn’t reveal much. Mh…
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
After all this time, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade Chronicles X will be ported to the Switch at some point. Those two games are pretty much the only reason I’m still hanging on to my Wii U.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide