Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Jarkes  
It’s the rubber banding, it isn’t noticeable on easy or medium difficulty, but it is noticeable on hard difficulty as I’m about to start right now.
Background Pony #B63B
@Meanlucario  
What roms are we talking about? Cause aren’t you viable for alot of trouble if you get a rom of a game in the last 10 years?
Background Pony #A9C2
I wonder if the video games of the 1970s and start of the 1980s are still in the category of being fully copyrighted?
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’m starting to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 again. Game is very chillaxing, but challenging if you really want it to be. I highly recommend it. But boy shit howdy can I not get used to driving on the left.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@ExtreVile
What type of characters do you use?
When I started I’d play Pura and Polar who were turning characters. Only when I unlocked Spyro did I try out speed characters and the difference is night and day.
I can actually have enough speed for jump shortcuts.

There was a discussion about adding Engine Swap system.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
One good thing about the Aladdin & Lion King movie remakes is they’re rereleasing the 16-bit games, & Gameboy games in one collection game. While it has the SNES version of Lion King, it lacks the SNES version of Aladdin, probably ‘cause it was made by Capcom, and they didn’t wanna bother negociating with them.  
Alot of gamers are fine with that, as most feel the Sega Genesis version by Virgin Games was superior, due it’s more cartoonishly animated graphics, and the fact Aladdin has a sword in it.

Honestly, I still like the SNES version by Capcom, I don’t get why people hate on it so much. (One Youtuber guy remarks people who prefer the SNES version are “weird.”) The lack of a sword actually feels kinda more true to the movie, as honestly Aladdin didn’t use a sword at all in the movie until the final battle. (And one thing that does look better is the SNES final battle where you actually get to fight screen-filling giant snake Jafar. So some things do look better.) Overall, it may or may not be as good, but it’s still a well made game, aside from the butthard “escape from the cave of wonders” carpet flying level.  
So it’s still kinda a bummer they couldn’t include it.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
So I’ve made it to level 30 in WoW Classic. So far I’ve been enjoying it a lot. Getting to 60 is going to take a good while now.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Also, something interesting I learned is that the reason why the “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” level is such bullshit compared to the rest of the game despite it only being the second level was because Disney mandated this so that kids couldn’t beat the game from just renting it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Ironically, I actually did beat it as a kid, lol.  
But yeah it was a pain, but a fun level.

@igotnopicks  
Really? Geeze, there’s a whole graveyeard of game developers/companies, and game series they dug…  
Heck, I’m still upset they bought off Maxis, and because they screwed up their own new Sim City game, they then killed off the series.  
Heck, EA even made Nintendo remove the SNES version off Virtual Console, and it’s unlikely they’ll ever let them use it. (Nintendo does own the character Dr. Wright so he can still appear in SSB & Link’s Awakening.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide