Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

So what about the stuff I tend to experience with the input seeming to be more sensitive at times but not actually drifting and getting stuck like that?

It can’t be just me…
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@That1GuyGAMER18  
@Dustcan  
I just remembered that time 4chan held the 4chan Cup, a tournament in which all the boards had a team playing against each other in some FIFA game. There were astronomical levels of butthurt when /mlp/ won the whole thing.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Now that did all of the Dr. N. Trophy Time Trial Challenge for all CTR and CNK tracks, now what’s left is the Nitrous Oxide Time Trial Challenges. Oh boy, this is going to be tough.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
How worth it is the ending to Octopath Traveler? I decided not to wipe my Switch because I still want to finish that game and because I don’t feel like redoing seventy hours.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide