Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Moreso trying to get a 100 on a red fossil in rocks that are just pieces of scattered rock or strips that could easily cause you to break the fossil, or one piece rocks that lack a point for no reason (the ones with a hole in the middle of with a \ cut are the two in this category).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The pre-patch has been out for all of 3 days and there are still threads in the WoW forums complaining that black skin tones exist now.

Having black people (and elves, and gnomes, and dwarves) is apparently a political statement according to these hair brained losers.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

No.

Humans had one dark skin, and dwarves had one dark skin.

Elves and gnomes had different shades of white from pale to tan.

They’ve now added a whole suite of black, Asian, and Hispanic skin tones to all 4 of the “human”ish races. Along with black and Asian facial structures, and afro-centered hair styles for humans and gnomes.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
I know people (guess which) were whining the game didn’t let you play a character that was wheelchair bound, using such as a shield for their whining. Ah, yes. Nothing like playing a game where you can be anyone, but bound yourself your real-world

These are the same people that get mad at someone playing a fat black monk in a campaign or a vampiric cult leader.

They’ll never happy, and they’ll blame everyone else for it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Cyborg_pony

I mean, you’re sort of pot and kettling yourself a bit with how you get mad at people enjoying shows/games that you feel are personally questionable to your world view. You know what they say about glass houses.

But I digress.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Zincy  
Most people aren’t going to care.

Shit, people got mad there were too man “H’WITE CHARACTERS!” people were playing as. Shocker, amirite?

Because most who play a fantasy game, knows there lore behind different races.

If they’re gonna play a Dwarf, they’re gonna look like this:

full

If they create an Elf:

full  
full

And quite a few of these cheering for such things, usually demand people to “Stay in their own lane” as it were, and say black people should only be allowed to make characters that look like them so:

full

Ya see, that’s a joke on THEM, because they said it and WotC agreed.

Makes ya wonder.

Also, I picked that orc pic, because it was badass. Just sayin’ :3c
Cyborg_pony

@Meanlucario  
I’ve seen enough Dark souls runs. (Not my bottle of potion of healing)

I will say as a final thought:

People were bitching about character creation in a BETA. An unfinished game- and like I said, they’ll find something else to whine about later.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Turns out that the Elite Advanced Suit in DS2 is NG+. Laughs while desire for murder rises

On a side note, Baldur’s Gate 3 has a co-op mode. I may get the game on sale for that, since the appeal of D&D to be (other than the possibilities) is the social interactions.

@Cyborg_pony  
Personal preference plays a big role in how characters look. Some what to go with something cool, and others silly, plus people have different ideas of cool/silly that are also factors, as well as attractive for those who want to make waifus/husbandos.
Cyborg_pony

@WyrmSpawN  
That looks like something from Warhammer, or WoW maybe.

Dwarves are known to be swarthy, do to all the soot in mines and forge they work at. That looks more like a Drow Drwaf, which I don’t know if possible.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

Specifically from the Forgotten Realms ruleset, one of the many denizens of the Underdark and the direct inspiration for WoW’s Dark Iron dwarves.

full
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Cyborg_pony

Grey Dwarves, recent?

They started in 1

full

When Greenwood brought The Realms (eventually, Forgotten Realms) to DnD in the 80’s the Greys got their signature ashen look in the colorized edition of the 2.1 MM. I should know, I own a copy.

full

They’ve kept their dark look in every edition of the game since. Varying from more ashen in some DnD rulesets to full on dark black in Realms.

@Meanlucario

They became a true “race” in 3. They really started in e1.

They also appeared in Balders Gate II, based on the e2.1-.3 rulesets, and the Underdark xpac for Never Winter Nights. Both in the early 2000’s, 20 some years ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide