Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Decided to try Egypt in Civ, and was very behind in my tech and Australia decided to do a surprised war and beat me easily.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Don’t forget they’re the ones who made excuses for not having female leads, like claiming that they don’t sell to them requiring extra animations. Plus, there’s the who sexual harassment and very possible rape stuff that goes on there (why else would they drug their employees?).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
Moreso the industry abuse of capitalism, and I have no idea what you mean by “the evils of gamers tm”. You seem to forget that he is quick to notice and point out hypocrisy when it comes to the industry.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m late to bring this up and I have a feeling it was mentioned earlier but I recently found out that the Metal Slug series is getting two new games! So far, one of them is on mobile and is made by……Tencent, the same company that’s gonna be making Pokémon Unite, which the internet hated.  
As of now, I liked the trailer. I don’t know how this game will balance out microtransactions and giving players fair shots at obtaining rare units to complete missions but who knows. I’ll have to see how the game performs to see if I’ll continue playing it or not.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
Ubisoft promoting sexual harassment to the point of the coursers telling victims to stay silent and the head of Ubisoft not denying the claims, just claiming that he was unaware of what was happening in his own company, which became a breeding ground of sexual harassment and drugging others. Also, the ones doing the harassment were allowed to step down instead of being fired, which shows which side they actually care about.

Also, wasn’t there a female Link-like character in Hyrule Warriors? I think it’s Nintendo who started the idea that they were all for.

And if you’re referring to his videos mocking elitist, than that’s a whole different topic.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Ah that’s actually lot worse than I thought.Doesn’t Blizzard or maybe Riot have a similar problem? Like releasing progressive characters whenever they do something REALLY dumb?

There was female Link but she was a different character called Linkle. Had her own story, personality ,weapon choice and she could talk. I wish people pushed for her or Zelda to have a game instead complaining that Link’s gender can’t be changed.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
Made worst is that, when the news broke out, some of Ubisoft’s future games were “leaked” and journalist focused on them and did their best to ignore what Ubisoft has been doing for years.

I remember her being way too much like Link for it to just a coincidence, am pretty sure that was their idea of a female Link before just making her another character.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Morrowind is working again. I just needed to move a lot of saves to a new folder and turn off the Entertainer mod. I finish collecting the Sanguine items that aren’t tied to a quest, though I was only able to turn in some of them. Hopefully, it will be fixed by progressing their side quest and I won’t need console commands to turn them all in.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide