Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@[Ω]

Not only is it possible, you get an achievement for dealing damage with melee weapons called ‘New Vegas Samurai.’

You can complete the whole thing using dusters and a cowboy hat with a mostly lawful playthrough
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Silent_Witness  
It is possible if I can, but I know that there are many MANY enemies with a high damange resistance/threshold and I worry a katana may no do much damage. Of course, I will not gonna be restricted with only melee.

@QuasarNova  
I hope so. Since I am going for the Tales of Two Wastelands mod (which combines both games in one), and I am starting on FO3, its gonna be a pretty good challenge to confront an army of bulky armored soldiers with a katana.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@[Ω]  
It’s been a while, but there’s probably perks and chems you can use that should help make up the difference, if you aren’t opposed to using those.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
full  
Totalbiscuit would have turned 36 today.  
YouTube is worse (than usual) place without him.

If you’re in your 30’s, get regular cancer checkups. Better to catch it when it’s a small problem then let it turn into a big one.
Background Pony #2CB3
Did you know that in a lot of countries, the NES never released, so people grew up with Famiclones?
Background Pony #2CB3
I’d like the AVGN to do a video on Famiclones. I think that’d make for an interesting video.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Something annoying I’m experiencing in KOTOR is that the grass has a visual box that hides anything behind it. It’s annoying, especially due to the second planet being a large field full of tall grass.
Background Pony #2CB3
Why doesn’t Nintendo try to sell the Switch in China and India? Then they could sell more units.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, I know I was absurdly overleveled by that point, but Zanza seemed to barely put up a fight in any of the three phases of the battle against him. The two boss battles immediately preceding him against the dragon “Demon King Alcar” and Dickson were much harder. I also turned off Casual Mode because I had become so high-leveled at that point.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Technology is so good now, they can put powerful computers into tiny Game & Watch sized phones now, I think the tech’ is good enough. I think Nintendo just wants to focus on Switch for now, (especially after having trouble meeting demand for the Mini consoles, and getting mocked by some for making them) and admitted they only made the NES & SNES Classics for the market gap transition between the WiiU & Switch.

In fact, a guy at Nintendo made the mini NES chipset board more then a decade before the NES Classic Edition came out, but Nintendo wasn’t interested in marketing it for a long time.  
Nintendo sometimes makes bad decisions… (Like denying QGames permission to remake StarFox SNES for 3DS, or allowing Renegade Kid from remaking Wario Land VB, the only “great” Virtual Boy game for 3DS too.)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
The thing is those computers do a lot more than just emulate something and a micro console is not a computer and I don’t think they’re going to use something extremely powerful inexpensive just to play n64
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Another issue might be the controversial N64 controller being “too big/expensive,” weirdly-shaped/confusing for newer/younger gamers, (you’d be surprised how many players don’t understand how to hold it nowadays) and having a flimsy outdated analogue stick.

Nowadays, it’s seen as a “pretty bad” controller, but it’s my childhood, and I love it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide