Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

GameWhiz14

Sugarcoat's Counterpart
@Meanlucario  
My bad lol. I know the edit button. Just forgot for a sec.  
For my sake, Harley was always a fan service character in the Batman series and a foil to Joker. That is the main premise of her, outside of her unhealthy obsession with the Clown Prince of Crime. I didn’t mind what Birds of Prey was aiming for with her becoming her own woman. Just didn’t like how they tried to cover up everything that made her what she is. The Harley Quinn show and Injustice do her better than that movie could attempt. Plus the writer knew jack squat about her. So it falls on her as well. Should of had some time with Paul Dini and Bruce Timm for some pointers.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And progress has been made in DS3. I now have the Yhorm’s Great Machete. I did lose a level worth of souls, but I’ll live.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
You know, while I can appreciate the graphical updates, it’s all the little added details in Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition that I appreciate the most. From highlighting enemies that drop items for quests, to giving an you onscreen pop up when affinity between two characters goes up, to just giving the characters more idle animations.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Forgot to mention that me and my cousin beat Borderland’s Pre-sequel yesterday. The gunship boss and final bosses were annoying, and the story was shit. Seriously, why was she still killing Crimson Raiders after Jack’s death? Why didn’t Ahtena just offer to join them and explain why she was working with Jack before? Why didn’t they have every living Vault Hunter together by the time of BL3, since they literally had an alien that can stop bullets mid-air tell them that they needed to? Seriously, this was just a poorly written story made to hype up BL3, and I hate it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario  
Athena wasn’t killing crimson raiders, and was trying to retire from vault hunting some time after Jack.

As for BL3 not having all the raiders, blame bl3 for its own numerous failings, not the pre-sequel.

Also, play the Claptrap DLC.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
But she was brought to the Hunters because she was shooting up their men (the Crimson Raiders) after Jack’s death, hence why her never explaining why is more than a glaring flaw.

Seeing as it’s what the game is promoting, I do see it as partly at fault for false advertising.

We will, after we finish the last of the base game quests.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide