Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #F72A
So, despite the fact that the game developers have said that they don’t prefer any ships in Final Fantasy VII Remake, people who have played the game early have said that the game tends to have Cloud more receptive to Aerith and doesn’t really react to Tifa. So much for that, then.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

And you know, there’s also the fact that the original game had the whole “date mechanics” thing for the Gold Saucer…
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I will replay Doom, but this time, its gonna be modded. I want mods that overhauls the game.

I already have the gameplay, so I am looking for things that changes the levels.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
OK, how in the name of flying fucknuggets do I break out of a zombie’s grip in the RE3 remake? The button prompt it gives me isn’t exactly self-explanatory. I try mashing it, doesn’t work, I try holding it, it doesn’t work, so what am I doing wrong? I don’t particularly feel like getting myself killed fumbling around trying to figure it out.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Terton  
FFXIV is so confusing as to what even is going on with it these days, and I’m so far behind on everything. I last played it in 2015 and I barely got into the main storyline of Realm Reborn. My highest level character was like level 18 and I never got any further and now there’s all these Shadowbringers and whatever and I don’t know what any of it is.
Background Pony #FCA3
A lot of Dark Souls bosses are big, and can kill you in 2 hits, but are super slow.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Nightweaver20xx

The devs are working on cutting down the fat of the ARR main scenario, so maybe once that’s done you could get back into it and not have to slog through so many mundane quests before you get to the good stuff. Still, could be worse though, at least its not 1.0 anymore. :v
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Terton

I kind of feel bad for the devs (it’s obvious the initial release was not what they wanted), but at this point they’ve gone above and beyond what they initially promised with all the updates they’ve done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide