Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@tehwatever  
Most of the problems came from the A.I. partner being dumber then then DSP. A complete resource drain.

Along with that and the less Horror thematic to cheesy 80’s action. It can ruffle people. The game is fun with a friend, but if you thought it’d be like 4, it can be very lackluster.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Horizon 4

AWD supercharged Cadillac 2.20 final gear ratio with an even torque split I’m having a blast on these roads

Took a long time to install and it’s worth the wait

I’m probably gonna do diesels when I can afford them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
Felt more like outlast than resident evil.
Exactly. RE7 is defo the peak of its time period. It was a product of the zeitgeist.

Outlast, PT, Alien Isolation, Amnesia, SOMA, Layers of Fear, Dying Light and even fucking…Slender and FNAF, not to mention a plethora of other indie fps horror games.

and also cinematic interactive horror like Walking Dead and Until Dawn.

RE7 feels right at home among those games I mentioned, while also being the best of the bunch. Capcom couldnt have released it at a better time. Right when interest on these typa games was still relatively high.

There IS another game of its kind, but it came out kinda too late. Blair Witch. Had it been released 2016 / 2017 it woulda been received better.

Also there is not a single PT clone that became a hit. Not one. All of them projects either obscure, cancelled, or still in dev hell. PT is goddamn cursed man.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I really want to play Dying Light. But even my new rig crashes to single digit FPS on that game.

Is it just horribly optimized or something? My rig can run FO 4, RE 2/3, XCOM 2, Mad Max etc at a solid 60 FPS max setting just fine.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
I have a 4 yrs old gtx 1060, i7 7700 and it ran alright. High settings, Vsync off, and I hit high 50s on average, low 40s when there’s a lot of zombies and at worst somewhere in the 25 30 fps when there is A LOT going on like particle effects like fire and too much zombies.

Huh. Weird.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
“Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?”

“I’m so tough, I beat the Yellow Devil in Mega Man 1 on my first try!”

“Yeah, so?”

“Without the Pause trick.”

“Oh, uh, right this way sir!”
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Jarkes  
I only used the pause trick the first time I beat it. It’s not that hard to memorize its pattern, just really punishing when you screw up, which you’re bound to do at first.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Some games aren’t too punishing, you might like MM11, sense it has more difficulty settings, and not just ones that are “too easy,” or “too hard.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide