Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

As good a theory as any. Necron/Darkness of Eternity has at best a symbolic relationship to the plot. Concept art showed that Hades was supposed to be the real final boss but for some reason got turned into a haphazardly hidden superboss.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Dustcan

Apparently in the FFIX Ultimania the producers admitted that Necron was more of a “thematic” final boss and that players should use their imagination as to who or what he is, as he “could have been a lot of things”.

And yeah, that makes sense considering how Hades has so much of the “eye” motif of Terra centered around him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

Pretty lame connection to the theme though. I mean I guess he does fit the recurring motif of death by his wanting to commit omnicide and how both his original and localized names obliquely meaning ‘death’.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I know a lot probably wouldn’t talk about Mega Man X Dive, seeing it’s a mobile game, but . . .

full

It’s got some S-RANK WAIFUS! :3

The artstyle is just so good.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So hey, guess who had no flippin idea you could load slinger ammo into a gunlance to make the wyrmstake into a missle that gets lodged into monsters?
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just beat the first 6 levels of Doom 2.

Level 6 is just silly. Stream of consciousness was pretty much: What is that annoying screech? Oh. Guess these ugly things are in the game now.

Followed shortly by: “wait, there’s a spiderdemon already?” Followed by “What does this switch do? Oh, that’s why this level’s called the Crusher.”

And then if I were doing a Let’s Play, it’d be a real “scream at the screen” moment for anyone watching because it took me forever to figure out you were supposed to jump off the other side of the elevator.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
First Post-Grand Prix Karts

The Cog  
full

Neon Hawk  
full

Nitro GT  
full

The Nitro GT is starting to grow on me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide