Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

I am literally, balancing three women in my life currently, and have at most balanced 5 (and one guy).

If the answer is “be an unremitting slut”, I will always choose it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

Funny enough the answer to that is basically what the 2 ladies in the game are supposed to represent, after a fashion.

But otherwise one of the Confessional questions is in fact “Is it ok to live with your partner without ever intending to marry them?”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

I think my favorite question is “What are your thoughts on underpants?” And your only 2 options are “It can go anywhere” and “You wear it…under your pants”.

And yes these questions can effect which ending you get. Including that one. Catherine is a surreal game.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
Out of bounds kill timers are the dumbest things ever made for FPS games. I blame Bungie for starting that trend with Halo:Reach.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
So the Void Armory mod is amazing. You get access to your own little pocket dimension. It has every item in the game, hundreds of new items, spells, effects, powers, followers, and widgets; and some really wacky shit.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

Somewhat.

The mods can get pretty crazy, but not as far as PC can go.

Which disappointed me somewhat. I was hoping for a body slider mod so that Snacky the Doom-Mage could appear in her true, fatass glory. Still, have a bow that shoots Fus Ro Dah’s and a spell that summons fucking Sheogoroth makes up for it.
Background Pony #A7DE
In the waiting of CTR Nitro Fueled coming to Steam, shopping that it will coming to.PC ti begin with, I remembered something that always left me puzzled. There is another triple A multiplatform game, one of the most successful ever, that never saw the release on PC: the first Red Dead Redemption. I checked and rechecked, pratically every single multiplatform triple A game in the last decade saw its launch on PC eventually (some did Many years later thought, like Bayonetta, Vanquish, Devil May Cry HD Collection and Ultimate VS Capcom 3, but they still came), but the first Red Dead Redemption never did, and this leaves me very puzzled considering that 1)Rockstar Games released pretty much all of their games on PC, althought later than the console versions; 2) The second game DID come on PC. So why the first one never did? Mystery of the life…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide