Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
It’s moreso to me that either dark elves weren’t a thing in Arena and they decided to change her race when they were introduced, or they just made the dark elves black people for some reason (we already have the redguard for that).
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I linked an image displaying the evolution of the argonian race throughout the series, though I was unaware how they didn’t even try with the khajiit. Also, why doesn’t Barenziah look like the dark elves displayed in your link?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Iunno.

But they did make those khajiit designs still canon by the later games. Lore-wise khajiit can look like a normal human to a normal house cat or giant lion and everything in between, it simply depends on the the state of the moons when they are born.

Argonians are given no such excuse though.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I also created an imperial character in Oblivion, for a semi-canon run if I ever want to do it. I’m getting my sneak to 100 using tutorial rats. I’ll call it a night when it’s at 75. I plan on going heavy armor with a claymore.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I decided to watch the first ESO cnematic trailer. I love how the nord pops up and and looks a little annoyed that there are people there.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
He’s the assassin I’m assuming. I associate them with conjuration magic, so I was surprised to learn that he was a breton. Also, no lizards, cats or regurgitated elves in it. That was disappointing.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
While we’re on the subject of ES, I just finished a session of Oblivion, and man is that game far less intimidating 14 years on than it was when it came out. It’s like I’m an adult in a village of kindergarteners and they’re trying to act tough and smart and I’m like, “Yeah OK kid, let me just pickpocket you and then rob you and then kill you without any of the guards noticing.” Shit I just finished the quest to get the Mysterium Xarxes and I wasn’t even having that incognitio bullshit. I just entered the cave, waited for the Mythic Dawn guy to greet me, then slashed him down and proceeded to curb stomp the whole base before taking the book and escaping. It’s so nice when primitive AI tries to fight back and doesn’t know that I’m a person from the future who’s played far more advanced games than their scripting is capable of handling. :3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide