Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario
Unfortunately.
Having said that, promoting her, maxing out her stats, getting her to S-rank in bows, and giving her the Reinfleche for Link Arena shenanigans is worth doing at least once.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So what was the reasoning with making Jason Todd the Arkham Knight? It’s literally just his Red Hood identity. He even has the Red Hood costume under his Arkham Knight costume!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
That why the hi-larious joke works on multiple levels.
People who don’t know better could assume that the person in the armor was a man, and there’s the fact that Samus originally was intended to be male but a last minute joke at a dev meeting got her changed into a woman as a surprise.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Moonflower of Peace
I’m about halfway through Sly Cooper, and honestly, I can see why a lot of people love it. It’s a lot of fun just going with the flow, sneaking around enemies and overcoming platforming challenges. The characters are also just a joy to watch banter with each other.
That said, I feel like the enemy placement can get a little too dickish for a game where you die in one hit. I know this gets fixed in the sequels, and it isn’t actually frustrating aside from the Muggshot boss fight, but I don’t really get why Sly couldn’t have had a health bar here.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
got the thousand year door remake and honestly it sucks. art style doesn’t suit the game and they botched a lot of the translations. yes I know they got the vivian thing right from the original but for that one fix there’s dozens of other errors also there might be a case that we’ve misread vivian’s gender identity all these years because of a huge misunderstanding about japanese culture . I’m gonna try and see the game through to the end but playing this I realized a few things
  1. gaming is well and truley screwd because nobody is willing to take a risk on a compelling story
  2. I checked out of paper mario after sticker star and I figured out why. Simply put the series emphasized the wrong thing s from ttyd. it would have been better if they emphasized the series’s unique rpg mechanics instead they doubled down on the paper gimmick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide