Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
On that subject of “Wokeness” in games:
I recall hearing like a decade or more ago that it’s better to have 0 female characters than badly written ones in games.
The idiotic activists who do more harm than good on Twitter can’t get much rage mileage out of a total female absence as they could from outright sexist portrayals.
So yeah, better to have no Women at all than risking possibly having a terrible
Girl stereotype.
I apologize if this sounds a bit offensive…
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
After having played Halo Infinite on both PC and Xbox Series X; I’ve concluded if you want the best and most graphics options, get the PC version. If you want Dolby Atmos (which is awesome, btw), get the Xbox version if you have a Series X.
Background Pony #4DCF
“How do you know which games are the greatest?”
“Simple they won Game of the Year award. GTA San Andreas and Kotor are thus great.”
“What’s your favorite part about them?”
“That they got game awards.”
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Beat the first campaign in Age of Mythology, making it the third RTS I’ve completed, after Rise of Legends and Starcraft 2.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@CaptainXtra
I can understand that sentiment. Bad portrayal after bad portrayal makes having none look like a better option. This also not only apply with people from different groups, but also sensitive topic matter. But that is not what people want, but desire of something rare aka a good portrayal.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
On that subject of “Wokeness” in games:
I recall hearing like a decade that it’s better to have 0 female characters than badly written ones in games.
The idiotic activists who do more harm than good on Twitter can’t get much rage mileage out of a total female absence as they could from outright sexist portrayals.
So yeah, better to have no Women at all than risking possibly having a terrible
Girl stereotype.
I apologize if this sounds a bit offensive…
Yes because obviously removing half the world’s population from media they wish to be represented in as they themselves are a growing and a historically present consumer demographic since the beginning is good
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
It is. Again, it because of bad portrayal that makes it look like a better option.
Or you know: they could try. It’s not that hard to hire good writers. You don’t have to be The Forest devs and never hire a writer
Background Pony #1EB5
Devs should be free to portray people the way they want to in video games. All interference from activists or SB inc like entities should be banned forever and made illegal. Let the people have Stellar Blade or Gone Home, there is room for both. Gamers choice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide