Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Kiryu-Chan
I was not lucky to buy the next gen Call of Duty 2 for Xbox 360, but the GC game was good enough for me since I could fly in a bomber and ride a tank. I hate that Cod games since 2007 don’t let you go into many vehicles like tanks.
I’m really only interested in Pokemon of these franchises so I may be dissapointed but who knows. Maybe PMD will come out! Or that could just be the copium.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
Coming 2025. You have to wait another year for it to come out.
Anyways I’m more intrigued on the Zelda title.
A Zelda game where you play as Zelda not Link.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
After today’s Direct, my plans are to get “Mario & Luigi: Brothership” and “The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom”, and starting in July I’m going to start my Metroid adventure beginning with “Metroid: Zero Mission” on the GBA Switch (I’m going to play all the main games, including Dread).
Now we just need to figure out where “Echoes of Wisdom” is placed on the Zelda timeline…just kidding, I don’t care! 😂
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
The funny thing is, because the new Zelda game used the same graphical style as the “Link’s Awakening” remake, I honestly thought it was going to be a remake of the “Oracle” games at first.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide