Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@blue-case90
Ok lemme use a better explanation.
Whenever I need to wait because a spike wall or something must move first before proceeding with the platforming, I constantly tap buttons until I can actually move forward again. Not doing anything necessary besides waiting for platforming.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@blue-case90
Do you play Autoscollers in Mario. Because there are plenty of autoscrollers that are bad. that waste the time of the player. I believe one of the Castles in Mario World wastes your time with an autoscroller.
@Twi Clown
I sometimes do a duck dance if the game allows the duck for Mario.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
You know what, just for the hell of it, I’m gonna rank the Kingdom Hearts games that I’ve played.
Side note: I’ve only experienced 358/2 Days and Re:coded via the HD story cutscenes. I might eventually play the games themselves, but that won’t be for a while.
KH Re:Chain of Memories (4.5/10)
KH Dream Drop Distance (6.4/10)
KH3 (8.5/10)
KH Birth by Sleep (8.6/10)
KH1 (8.8/10)
KH2 (9.7/10)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I wonder if tycoon games are still a thing. Zoo Tycoon was pretty fun and I heard Rollercoaster Tycoon was legendary, but I wonder if this genre is dead.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Is “Doki Doki Literature Club Plus” an indie game? Because that could be another indie game I’ve played. I don’t buy much of those games, as I’ve noticed that most indie games tend to be frustratingly difficult (I’m looking at YOU, Cuphead).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Speaking of which, there’s an upcoming game called “I Just Want To Be Single!”, which is like an anti-dating visual novel of sorts where you play as a girl attending an all-girls school, and of course all the girls have a huge interest in you…but you don’t want a girlfriend and you just want to be friends with them instead.
Posted Report
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I wonder if tycoon games are still a thing. Zoo Tycoon was pretty fun and I heard Rollercoaster Tycoon was legendary, but I wonder if this genre is dead.
Not necessarily under the name “X Tycoon”, but the genre of the “tycoon game” is still going pretty strong. And I’m sure there’s a few with Tycoon in the title being produced.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
The funny thing is that in the “Toy Story” video game, there’s a boss fight in the claw machine where you have to use the alien toys to fend off the claw and make it drop Buzz 4 times (the number of coins Sid uses up)…but of course, this being based on the movie, Buzz and Woody still get captured by Sid afterwards. Guess Woody was about to sneak Buzz out, only for Sid to have an extra coin and catch him off-guard.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@phoenixacezero
Or several times according to the next level (where he burns Woody at least twice and you have to guide him left and right safely around obstacles until he reaches a cereal bowl, which instead of what was supposed to be Froot Loops must be its version of Frosted Flakes)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I think I would make a nice male version of Viridi from “Kid Icarus: Uprising”. I just don’t know where to post my dubs of her.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide